+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: corruption in scottish football

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Oh yea I think most know that aberdeen fans don’t hate us for the football, anyone who thought that will see it is not the case, there has been a lot of respect regarding our rise back to the top (or rise as a new club!) and it was nice to see on the Sir Walter thread. Total respect for our football but never lose track of the banter. That’s the way it should be!

I’m sure you are aware that rangers fans feel the same about aberdeen.

It’s all good bantz
    I'm fairly confident that you are a middle aged incel living in mummy's basement.

I'm also fairly confident that engaging with you on here will lead to you touching yourself inappropriately while squealing "ra sheep sh@ggers are pure dead beeeling byrawaybutnosurrender".

But against my better judgement, I'll respond once more.

Fu ck off you toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    No club outwith the Old Firm will ever win the league again as the SPFL will not allow it. They are happy to have a league with two clubs which have a massive financial advantage which they have been give by the football authorities. If they were interested in fair competition they would even up the financial side of the game rather than have have the vast majority of the SPFL funds going to the big two. Our league in European terms is an absolute joke but they are happy with that. This is before the cheating of refs particularly in games in Glasgow which is endemic. Milne could have changed things when Rangers were out of the Premier League particularly with regard to the voting system but he flunked it and left us with the current voting system. I agree that the 5 Chairmen should look into the unfairness of the current system but they are unlikely to do so. I have thought for a while that the other 10 Chairmen should get together and refuse to play at the start of a season until a fairer share of funding was agreed. They should play each other for a non OF title and leave the OF to play each other every week for the Premier League title. They and their fans would soon get fed up of that. I am fed up supporting a club which has no chance of ever winning ( or even challenging ) for the league again.
    Whilst I agree with everything you are saying Viking min, it must be remembered that at the end of the day the SPFL is in fact the clubs.

So for every reference to the “SPFL” above - references which are absolutely correct in what they are doing and what they are happy with - you could substitute that phrase for “the clubs”.

Doncaster is just the clubs mouthpiece and human shield. He has no actual power and just does what he’s told by the clubs at the end of the day. He gets all the flak for the farcical setup and laughable decision making of the SPFL - or rather the clubs - and this suits the clubs just fine as it deflects attention away from them.

It’s the clubs that are perfectly happy with the current setup - the setup we’ve had to live with for 35 tedious years.

The clubs had the chance to change things, they didn’t, - or rather Milne fuucked us all as to be fair every other club in the Premiership at that time voted to change the voting structure (apart from Celtic funnily enough).

Aside from that one event though , the other clubs have done nothing to try to change or improve competition and for that reason they can all fuuck off frankly.

Oh, and can we please just ignore this hun waank troll boy. He’s at it, clearly fishing with the “demoted” and “new firm” shyte, so don’t encourage the cuunt. Then he’ll soon get bored and go back to fingering his sister and trying to find out who his dad was as his number one hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Then he’ll soon get bored and go back to fingering his sister and trying to find out who his dad was as his number one hobby.

Fingering!?
    I think you mean fisting.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Fingering!?
    I think you mean fisting.
    As he’s clearly got at least 6 fingers per hand - that’ll do plenty enough damage…

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm fairly confident that you are a middle aged incel living in mummy's basement.

I'm also fairly confident that engaging with you on here will lead to you touching yourself inappropriately while squealing "ra sheep sh@ggers are pure dead beeeling byrawaybutnosurrender".

But against my better judgement, I'll respond once more.

Fu ck off you toilet.

Great banter haha.

You are wrong though I’m not here to make you “pure dead beeling” I am genuinely interested in aberdeen. Met some good lads in a rangers bar in Tenerife who wore their aberdeen shirts and expected us to be beeling but in the end we all had a good craic and left with a new respect for each other. There is a lot of interest in rangers from aberdeen fans, and it’s much much much more pleasant than the comments from tims

Good friendly banter, wish aberdeen nothing but success

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345