+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexander

He won't be manager come the split.

In recent weeks post match I've felted frustration, disappointment and ultimately anger at the level of our performances and results. Last night post match I felt absolutely nothing just acceptance, didn't even dwell on the result.
    I still don't think we will ditch GA at the moment, but his standing with the fans has gone completely, no way back for him.

If Alexander stays until the end of the current season, then get your money for your next season ticket by betting every team we have still to play to beat us. Could be a very nice amount to be won. Another bonus if this happens is Alexander will be long gone

Quote Originally Posted by jbwellfan View Post
    Will go down as one of our worst managers in the past 15 years.
    I wrote this in November and nothing has changed. I smelt a rat back then and I smell a rat now. If he’s not removed, I doubt I’ll be renewing my season ticket and Well Society membership. Take note, Flow.

What manager in their right mind playing against 10 men after 28mins waits until you are 3-1 down after 67 minutes to bring on substitutes
    His only type of football is to punt high balls up the field to our forwards. He never seems to see that his formation and tactics leaves our left side of the team totally exposed to the opposition right sided players having acres of space to make runs into totally unmarked. This happens week on week no matter the opposition. If the current displays and results continue in our next 4 games then the board andWell Society have
    to get together and change things manager wise before we waste more money in the transfer market under this manager

He looked & sounded very much a man under pressure during his post match interview. His body language and the fact he was avoiding eye contact with the camera, looked on edge. For a man who had secured a top six place, may be he's had his heating too high and eaten too much during the week 😃.

If we lose to Ross County next weekend, that will be only 1 win in 16 league games. Disgraceful form. He chops and changes every week. He played a tiny Tierney up front through the middle today, with players pumping balls to his head, and then throws Maugabi at centre forward for the final 10 mins when nothing else works. GA is clueless. This madness should signal the time for fan protests outside Fir Park at the Hearts game in midweek. Securing top 6 has papered over the cracks. It was not and is not the panacea for our troubles, but I fear it has made him teflon. Our performances were generally crap in the first half of the season, but other teams being equally crap and Tony Watt being good helped us secure enough points for safety. The imposter cannot be given another transfer window to condemn our club to becoming permanent relegation fodder. Even if he stays and we slog it out again next season with his crap signings, there is zero entertainment. It's not worth the effort and cost anymore. He's a miserable and negative influence on the club, is about as charismatic and endearing as a haemorrhoid, and the fanbase will diminish. In short, if he stays, I will likely be cancelling my Well Society membership and not renewing my season ticket. I'm not alone in my views. Is Flow listening?
    Last edited by jbwellfan; 30-04-2022 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbwellfan View Post
    If we lose to Ross County next weekend, that will be only 1 win in 16 league games. Disgraceful form. He chops and changes every week. Plays a tiny Tierney as a number 9 today, then throws Maugabi at centre forward. He's clueless. This madness should signal the time for fan protests outside Fir Park at the Hearts game in midweek. Securing top 6 has papered over the cracks. It was not and is not the panacea for our troubles, but I fear it has made him teflon. Our performances were generally crap in the first half of the season, but other teams being equally crap and Tony Watt being good helped us secure enough points for safety. The imposter cannot be given another transfer window to condemn our club to becoming permanent relegation fodder. Even if he stays and we slog it out again next season with his crap signings, there is zero entertainment. It's not worth the effort and cost anymore. He's a miserable and negative influence on the club, is about as charismatic and endearing as a haemorrhoid, and the fanbase will diminish. In short, if he stays, I will likely be cancelling my Well Society membership and not renewing my season ticket. I'm not alone in my views. Is Flow listening?
    I don't believe AB is listening at all. Myself and several friends have calmly and politefully asked for an explanation as to how / why GA is still in position?
    The silence is deafening. He needs to be ousted, end of !!

Spend the money. Write him a cheque and get rid. Its that simple.

We were fine today. Not good good, not bad. But the context kills him. Do or die next week.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)