+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexander

Alexander

Will go down as one of our worst managers in the past 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jbwellfan View Post
    He's mibbee 3rd in the Q ?

I stand by this statement.

I must admit I’m starting to think along the same lines.

There are problems within the club that go way beyond the manager, but I’m finding it increasingly hard to see what, if anything, his plan is. His tactics are baffling, his team selections are baffling and his transfer business in the window there was baffling, bordering on awful(though that again goes beyond just the manager). I also find something very dislikable about him, very arrogant and surly, which if he was delivering on the park wouldn’t be a problem, but he’s not.

He won’t be sacked anytime soon, but I’m rapidly losing patience with him.

He could certainly challenge for the top three - it will be some going for him to overtake Baraclough or McGhee Mark II mind.

Edit to add I guess '15 years' would also include Malpas...so maybe top three ambitious!

Agree completely on his manner in games/post-match but in sit down interviews he actually comes across rather well and quite thoughtful. He's not the first and won't be the last to lose it around the 90 mins though or even purposefully talk nonsense in public on the basis it's part of some cunning plan.
    Last edited by Handsome_Devil; 10-02-2022 at 01:20 PM.

If it weren't for Tony Watt singlehandedly propelling us into 4th position before the winter break, Alexander would not have got a contract extension, and his jacket would currently be on a very shaky peg. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

2 points from 27 is appalling. Get him in the bin now.

I stand by this statement.

Four points. But aye, make or break two games coming.

Yes, 4 points. My counting is as bad as Alexander’s tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Four points. But aye, make or break two games coming.

Worst form in the whole league.
    Let's just get rid of him and be asking questions above him and behind the scenes - the club doesn't appear to be able to learn from their past mistakes and just repeat.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)