+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: GLASS’ CLASS v Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It’s ‘threads” not “threats”. If there are loads then fvck off where you belong you sister $hagging, cousin fi$ting piece of ****.
    I come here to chat about aberdeen, don’t blame me for the threads about the reds being full of rangers chat.

I tried to change the subject back to the reds but John was more interested in the rangers.

You too it seems?!

Or do you have anything to say about the new firm Derby 😳

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It’s ‘threads” not “threats”. If there are loads then fvck off where you belong you sister $hagging, cousin fi$ting piece of ****.
    I dinna think he’s old enough to remember the original team called Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I dinna think he’s old enough to remember the original team called Rangers.

I am old enough to remember Aberdeen winning the title 🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I am old enough to remember Aberdeen winning the title 🤭
    Old enough to see the old club die too.

You never did answer the question about which dodgy chairman the old club had?

I will make it 50 / 50.

Sir David Murray who paid a bribe to purchase the club, operated an illegal tax avoidance EBT scheme, ripping off HMRC and many other companies out of over £100million.

or

Craig Whyte?

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post
    Old enough to see the old club die too.

You never did answer the question about which dodgy chairman the old club had?

I will make it 50 / 50.

Sir David Murray who paid a bribe to purchase the club, operated an illegal tax avoidance EBT scheme, ripping off HMRC and many other companies out of over £100million.

or

Craig Whyte?
    Oh sorry mate, missed that question. And yes I’m obviously old enough to see the old club die as that happened a very very VERY long time after the last red title win haha!
    Anyway with regards to your question… well both Murray and whyte as chairmen were not great but in hindsight, they both played a part in creating the new superior club we now have. Dodgy guys never the less. What about your clubs chairmen, happy with stuart Milne for keeping the status quo or wish he had changed things? New guy an improvement or is he just going to be delivering more of the same?! Most of my red pals are a bit scunnered with both. Anyway I know you could chat all day about the bears but what is your thoughts on the new firm Derby? I’m pretty excited about it as a neutral. United seemed strong but have lost their last 2 now. Aberdeen are back on track. Should be a cracking derby I’m going to go for a red win, 3-2! Could see a 3-3 draw though which would be good odds at the bookies. It must be exciting to get the crowds back for these big games, the atmosphere is usually quite good but not as good as a red v blue game huh?

If you prefer to keep the chat blue I understand and I will respond to every question about the bears even if you don’t want to chat red but out of respect to the other reds maybe we should use one of the rangers threads in this forum. There is plenty of them lol
    Last edited by Teddy Bear; 13-11-2021 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Spelling

Murray or Whyte had nothing to do with the creation of the zombie club but both played a hand in the death of the old club.
    Superior club? Wow. £112 million in losses to win 1 major trophy. Hardly superior, financial doping yes.

Milne is a masonic cxxx and the sooner the club are rid of him the better, Cormack is of the same ilk. Both want the bigot brothers to rule the roost whilst we pick up the scraps.

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post
    Murray or Whyte had nothing to do with the creation of the zombie club but both played a hand in the death of the old club.
    Superior club? Wow. £112 million in losses to win 1 major trophy. Hardly superior, financial doping yes.

Milne is a masonic cxxx and the sooner the club are rid of him the better, Cormack is of the same ilk. Both want the bigot brothers to rule the roost whilst we pick up the scraps.
    1 major trophy within 10 years is not too bad considering we are just starting out. The title and the Scottish cup are the only two domestic trophies worth bothering about and we stopped Celtic from winning 10 titles. Considering only old rangers and Celtic ever win the title it is remarkable for a new club to come along and become champions.

Money is no object remember, the club are bigger than any amount of money so there’s no point in worrying about debt, that’s for small clubs to worry about!

Fair play to st Johnstone for the Scottish cup win, that was incredible. I have nothing but respect for them and the other clubs to win it in our new clubs lifetime : Inverness, Hibs, hearts. Etc.

I’m sure hoping aberdeen will pick up a Scottish cup one day soon. Maybe this will be your year, or maybe ours

I didn’t actually know Milne was still at aberdeen! Cormack no improvement then, that’s a shame. I hope a big investor comes along and puts money into the new firm and we see a return to the 80’s type of scene. Aberdeen are a pretty big club, definitly helps being the only one in your city. Cove bears might rise but I’m not sure they will ever be any threat to the reds

Swerved the red chat completely there johno!
    Ok let’s keep it blue. Are the new rangers as big as the old? It’s hard to understand how it happened, but they are bigger.
    Bloody huge. The talk of the town, and that’s every town in the country! Regardless of who they support it’s secondary to talking about this new rangers. They got the biggest crowd in the untied Kingdom while in the bottom tier and biggest ever bottom tier crowd worldwide.
    Cash means nothing to clubs this size, debt means nothing. It’s about much more than money. Incredible stuff, the rise up the leagues and title win for a club less than a decade old. Ok so the history shows it is the same Club but it’s not. It’s bigger, it’s simply the best the country has ever seen!
    I believe you when you say cash and debts mean nothing….the original team you supported didn’t believe in it also until they were rightfully destroyed never to come back. Sevco are going the same way but I hope they stand by the same principles as your old team and follow suit.
    Scottish football didn’t need the old Rangers and they don’t need this Sevco mob either. It’s only a matter of time before they definitely go the same way but since I am being friendly I hope your fans try and save the Sevco club this time because the fans of the old dead Rangers let it pass away. If you contributed fair enough, if not….then you only have yourself to blame.

1 major trophy within 10 years is not too bad considering we are just starting out. The title and the Scottish cup are the only two domestic trophies worth bothering about and we stopped Celtic from winning 10 titles. Considering only old rangers and Celtic ever win the title it is remarkable for a new club to come along and become champions.

Money is no object remember, the club are bigger than any amount of money so there’s no point in worrying about debt, that’s for small clubs to worry about!

Fair play to st Johnstone for the Scottish cup win, that was incredible. I have nothing but respect for them and the other clubs to win it in our new clubs lifetime : Inverness, Hibs, hearts. Etc.

I’m sure hoping aberdeen will pick up a Scottish cup one day soon. Maybe this will be your year, or maybe ours

I didn’t actually know Milne was still at aberdeen! Cormack no improvement then, that’s a shame. I hope a big investor comes along and puts money into the new firm and we see a return to the 80’s type of scene. Aberdeen are a pretty big club, definitly helps being the only one in your city. Cove bears might rise but I’m not sure they will ever be any threat to the reds
    Where to start with this?

Good to see you (eventually) accept that your team is a new club i.e. not the same as the old club.

You stopped Celtic winning 10 in a row? Who cares?

Money is no object, neither is debt. I seem to remember the dead club held this view and what happened to them? Oh yes their dead!

Other clubs winning in the new clubs lifetime. Again good to see you (eventually) accepting the reality that your club is new i.e. not the old club.

Big investors are not a panacea. See old dead club. I'd prefer my club stays alive. Your view on that is utterly irrelevant.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567