United won at Morecambe, on the results service that i use, it said the win was routine. The third team was out, with gods gift to football, Harvey Knibbs playing left side of midfield.

Its beyond my understanding.

Who is Worman, some reserve i presume who couldnt even get into the St Neots team. This team, this club, should be where Carlisle are.

Surely black magic, a spiritual JuJu or witch doctor is at hand. Maybe even a witch.

You think im joking.

Since i stopped casting my own ju ju, things have got much better for them. I hope Greg Taylor gets well soon.

I am unhappy at Uniteds success, but cant begrudge them whatever comes their way. It will all end in tears anyway, everything does.

And i take some solace from that. Another wonder goal eh, ive seen a million, sometimes 386 in one week, its all routine. Its like watching Romeo and Juliet in Stratford five times a week.

Even before the end of act 1, i would be slumped in my seat, snoring like a trumpet. If i saw Wormans goal, i would have witnessed similar goals thousands of times.

Not only must we suffer ordinary football, but we are now forced to watch female football, and watch the same play, the same act, all over again into eternity, but with females.

Surely this could tip me over the edge. Being forced to watch Cambridge v whoever, or Hartlepool v Tranmere would have me blubbing state secrets to any naked bald, russian with a hammer in his hand. The hammer wont do it, but watching Harvey Knibbs would.

Maybe its too late, that pharmacology, or electricity to the brain wont help. The thought of paying to watch Cambridge is like being hung drawn and quartered emotionally.

Here i am ranting. Its ten to four.........is it too early for Jack Daniels? I drove past the Abbey yesterday, and wondered why i cared. For this nonsense.

Felicity of Hale Fen.