+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is it Cricket?

Is it Cricket?

Many years ago I started a new job. I had to travel to London with Amir and he loved Michael Jackson and was playing it loud on the in care entertainment.
    We are half way up the M$ and little was said between us.
    Suddenly he turned to me and said "Alright Honky"
    I turned to him sharply with a bit of shock and immediately said "Alright P"cky"
    As it happened we both laughed and became good friends.
    Perhaps if we kept in touch and he knew I was such a high profile person as SUPERMOD here he might be making claims of me being racist and how upset he was with my response to him calling me honky.

Best be careful though Gaz as he could be a SUPERCOON on a Black lives matter forum

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Many years ago I started a new job. I had to travel to London with Amir and he loved Michael Jackson and was playing it loud on the in care entertainment.
    We are half way up the M$ and little was said between us.
    Suddenly he turned to me and said "Alright Honky"
    I turned to him sharply with a bit of shock and immediately said "Alright P"cky"
    As it happened we both laughed and became good friends.
    Perhaps if we kept in touch and he knew I was such a high profile person as SUPERMOD here he might be making claims of me being racist and how upset he was with my response to him calling me honky.

Depends if Amirs career is over and he wants a big pay day

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Depends if Amirs career is over and he wants a big pay day
    Good point donny. Last I knew of him he had a traditional chippy. But I didn't rate his chips. Too greasy. Needed to change his oil more often

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Good point donny. Last I knew of him he had a traditional chippy. But I didn't rate his chips. Too greasy. Needed to change his oil more often
    didhe sell battered black-puddings ? A delicacy up T'North.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    didhe sell battered black-puddings ? A delicacy up T'North.
    I don't think he did lol His chips were bitter if you can imagine that. So I guess oil issue