We all reach it. Some sooner than others.

That was the worst result in our history. It was not a freak result. It was truly woeful.
I can't comment past HT as I simply refuse to watch that abject rubbish anymore. The writing was on the wall after 2 mins. I have seen some really poor sides here over the years, but if you lose 7-0 at home there is something wrong.
When your centre half decides to do that your finished.
When you decided to keep Bradley Johnson who gave the ball away 4 times within the first 3 mins, which resulted in their first goal. Its all laughable.
I have always in recent times tried to stay neutral on Mowbray. As I didnt feel continually asking for a change of manager was helpful.
But anyone with some professional integrity offers to walk after that.
I've seen far worse teams, play much better sides than them, and fight. While they may lose, thats not always the point.
The issue that appeared last night is deep rooted. Its an attitude.
If Bradley Johnson is the answer, I really want to know what the question was.

A club going absolutely nowhere, and a bloke simply going through the motions picking the side.
I dont even know where to begin to pick apart what went so wrong, why and who. I just dont care enough anymore.

I turned over and watched Liverpool, a proper football side. The difference was night and day. I cant waste anymore of my life following this rubbish.

The guy has clearly over-stayed his welcome now and it is time for him to walk.