+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smith in or out? Quick poll.

Smith in or out? Quick poll.

I say IN, even with such Names of Fonseca being mentioned!
    For all the great work Deano has done, he deserves time to turn it around. I would like to think Purslow will not give a knee jerk reaction. A win will be like a shot in the arm......sorry anti vaxers 🤫

In

In for me although I think something has gone very wrong in the camp of late with the players arguing with each other on the pitch in front of 40,000 fans. We don't have world class players but we do have decent squad with great youngsters coming through, it's up to DS to get the best from them and right now he's not.

Some are saying the loss of JT and ROK is apparent due to our defending - our defence hasn't changed, football is a simple game to have they forgotten everything they've been coached to do?

I refer the honourable gentlemen to my post on The Inquest Begins thread, back to what works or get you coat.

In.

IN.

Out he has lost the dressing room and then went on to bring on 3 strikers... Like Bruce used to do... Like Lamberk used to do.

Awful tactical awareness. Thanks for all you've done, but it seems Jack really was the reason we had any kind of success.

But he's a Villa fan thru and thru!!!

I'm a Villa fan, I've won the fantasy league on here, I wouldn't be any good.

Bring in Fonseca or someone

In, 100%

Out! I agree with Sam in that he’s lost the players. Something has gone very wrong. Which of our record breaking signings is performing? We either bought badly or they’re being managed badly either way the buck stops with Smith. Watching today’s shambles I saw a side low on confidence and devoid of any fight to keep possession. Passing is still shambolic with the half time stats show 66% accuracy. We’re in big trouble Villana.

In he is one of us….but the results are bad for him and patience is thin in the premier league

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)