+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A non-racist prayer for the West Stand

A non-racist prayer for the West Stand

Dear Lord or Lords of whatever religion you my follow please look down on your subjects that were thrown out of their seats in the West Stand of the Oakwell stadium by the evil followers of the capitalistic greed in the name of profit.May you look after them and give them strength to carry on in their Support of Barnsley Football Club.Lord or Lords Yorkshire is known as Gods Country no matter which God or Gods you follow,the town of Barnsley is in Gods country and the Oakwell Stadium is the temple of the Followers of the Barnsley Football Club so please protect it from these evil profiteers.Also lord please help the supporters that have fallen ill,help them to recover from their illnesses no matter which club they may follow.Please lord because of what the evil profiteers did to our temple Oakwell by making holes in the floorboards dispatch them into the holes they made and may they vanish forever up their own evil bum holes.
    Just an add on please give me the help to complete my move back to Filey on the 20th November and I will promise to see you in church in Filey.AMEN and may your God or Gods go with you

The West Stand is certainly a holy place.

Av 'erd Conway ez "bought" The Devil's Arse Cave in Castleton but has yet to pay forrit.

Good luck wi thi move Filey

Just purrin mi coit on fo Mischeef Neet
    Last edited by SBRed48; 04-11-2021 at 05:45 PM.

Rev T Preedy monitoring it all Mr Filey ,

Will the holy spirit of Chris Tate reappear ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The West Stand is certainly a holy place.

Av 'erd Conway ez "bought" The Devil's Arse Cave in Castleton but has yet to pay forrit.

Good luck wi thi move Filey

Just purrin mi coit on fo Mischeef Neet
    av binnart already knokkin on doowas an runnin off !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    av binnart already knokkin on doowas an runnin off !

Bit onna black area is that west stand!

Am withdrawing my sponsorship on the back of that comment thus gaining much publicity for my product and even more prosperity beckons. The world's a strange place

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Rev T Preedy monitoring it all Mr Filey ,

Will the holy spirit of Chris Tate reappear ,
    Just a bit of fun Roma,I hope people see the funny side of it.Plus my feelings of the owners who couldn’t give a damn about the town,the club or its fantastic supporters.

Eztha binnart bunee woodin ( raiding ) SB ? Pie n Peys tuneet ? dunt thee bi buying enny Chinese fireworks , stick wi Standard , avva few penny banguz , 2 rockets, a roman candul anna cathrin wheel left from last year, waiting fomee fewel allowance nar !