+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swindon

Come on, Wartman, I don't ever remember seeing anything in that glass!!!🙂

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Come on, Wartman, I don't ever remember seeing anything in that glass!!!��

It was half full at the beginning of the season I promise. Neil Warnock anybody ?

I am inclined to prefer replacing some of the squad with our youngsters. Regan Griffiths couldn't do worse in midfield.

I am inclined to prefer replacing some of the squad with our youngsters. Regan Griffiths couldn't do worse in midfield.
    In the pizza cup, would be nice to see the U23 side from the Peterborough game.

Give Dave and Kenny the night off, and let Alex take the reins - just an idea (?)

I agree. With the exception of Robertson, the signings have not worked out as we would have hoped. My problem is, Artell can drop all the signings and use our Academy players as some are suggesting but how long before people are saying they aren't good enough and we need to bring players in. Very much a case of damned either way

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    I agree. With the exception of Robertson, the signings have not worked out as we would have hoped. My problem is, Artell can drop all the signings and use our Academy players as some are suggesting but how long before people are saying they aren't good enough and we need to bring players in. Very much a case of damned either way
    I agree keep Robertson for sure, but I also agree Artell would be caught between a rock and a hard place if he brought in academy players to replace loans however Travis Johnson has looked ok when he has played and Bennett would probably be replaced by Ainley when fit so I guess not too much of an upheaval. I think Griffith’s and onyeka should certainly start to get on the bench and 15 or 20 mins to get them conditioned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12