+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Hull match thoughts

Can’t believe what I’ve watched today after Wednesdays game.

I question the changes but on this one I don’t blame the head coach.

Too many hiding and clueless today I’m not one for naming players but it’s time Woodrow and my favourite player last season Brittain were dropped.

It’s one hell of a job for the next one taking over and in all honesty if we aren't up for a game of this importance then it’s the drop.

All that after being clearly optimistic last week when I mentioned feel free to bump my post at the end of the season.

Really looking forward to that one and clearly let down by the majority on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Can’t believe what I’ve watched today after Wednesdays game.

I question the changes but on this one I don’t blame the head coach.

Too many hiding and clueless today I’m not one for naming players but it’s time Woodrow and my favourite player last season Brittain were dropped.

It’s one hell of a job for the next one taking over and in all honesty if we aren't up for a game of this importance then it’s the drop.

All that after being clearly optimistic last week when I mentioned feel free to bump my post at the end of the season.

Really looking forward to that one and clearly let down by the majority on the pitch.
    I've had all on containing myself tonight on here having witnessed that shyte show this afternoon .

My blood is still boiling .

As Russ says we need someone to come in who is strong and isn't afraid to make the big decisions .

It’s a really simple job but so many mangers are bad at it…..if you can manage a team you have to manage personalities and each one is different…..if you can do that then your job is simple. But need so a firm hand from time to time to keep the plays in check and don’t be afraid to make a decision and stand by it…..but if you put players in there proper place on the field and play to there strengths then it’s a recipe for success. But what do I know.

Once again it shows just how good Val was/is at that effective style of man management. And I mean that in a positive and so called negative way as well.
    Val did the bad and negative things well and by that I mean he made them know he was the boss, and he dropped players without question if they weren't performing (all apart from Woodrow though it seems).
    He made sure the players knew what was asked of them and what their roles were, and Im sure he did it and still had their respect and support.

Now if only we could find somebody similar, does Val have a brother ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I can't see any British Manager being daft enough to take this job on, Oh hang on a minute "Nutjack Holloway" perhaps.
    Yeah thats what makes it harder, every manager here in Britain surely knows how these owners like to get involved.
    They tell us that theres loads of applications and the phone hasn't stopped ringing etc. But I refuse to listen to or believe anything they say anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah thats what makes it harder, every manager here in Britain surely knows how these owners like to get involved.
    They tell us that theres loads of applications and the phone hasn't stopped ringing etc. But I refuse to listen to or believe anything they say anymore.
    I don’t think they have told the truth about anything since they got control of the club.If there is a Father Christmas the best present I could wish for is a picture of the owners departing Oakwell with all their baggage.

I spoke to Luke from Tykes TV at halftime and he wasn't exactly happy to say the least .

Steve was going off on one right next to me .

Could be an interesting broadcast tomorrow .

Absolutely shocking performance. Nowt else to say

Obbi not injured quote "he didn't feel 100%" looked like rest of squad felt same !against hull

Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    Obbi not injured quote "he didn't feel 100%" looked like rest of squad felt same !against hull
    Should loan him out to some club like Stocksbridge Steels but I doubt if he would get in their team or even on the bench.He is taking the mickey only putting a shirt on when he wants,it’s time to get rid.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast