+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Hull match thoughts

Who has just become favourite for the job?

At long long last the penny is starting to drop on here, as well as elsewhere, about Woodrow being a Championship player.
    He just isn’t.
    Time and time again the play breaks down when the ball is played to him.
    And that’s been clearly evident for the last TWO seasons.

He’s held up as our most senior and best player - so has been made captain.
    IMO - he ain’t even good enough to make the bench.
    Not just a poor Championship player - but also seems to have a negative impact when he shouts at other Barnsley players around him.

BUT - as I’ve said on another thread - we can’t blame Woodrow or any members of the team that played against Hull.
    The problem lies deeper than that.

The players let Laumann down today , they own today's shyte show totally .

Too many with Schopp gone and a win in midweek thinking they only had to turn up today .

Not as good as they think they are some of this lot .

By any means .

The days of hiding behind an inept HC are long gone with this particular Tyke .

I couldn’t agree more with any of that. You know when you have a bad day at work you go in the next day and put things right. But we have all had mangers are utter plop and we have all had mangers who we will run through brick walls for and we have all had people who are just useless and they get called out and moved on.

Let’s see if the players can show a massive reaction now and the ones who have not do it today get put in there place big time.

Hull had some big strong lads in their side and we were just bouncing off them.
    I only hope the new manager whoever it is, is allowed to play a different system and different tactics than the one we’re playing at present and even then we’re still in big big trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Gutted....nothing else to say
    With yer there bro.
    Fooooking livid !!!
    Beyond angry.

I try not let it affect me any more it’s just not worth getting worked up over as we can’t change it. But Its very very hard indeed. As I love my team and my club. I just wish the players felt the same. But us as fans want the players to be fans too and they just aren’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Colin W*nker has just become favourite for our job after resigning today.

Seriously though, Id not be as quick in giving it to Lauman now to be honest after that performance and those questionable selections again.
    I can't see any British Manager being daft enough to take this job on , Oh hang on a minute " Nutjack Holloway " perhaps ,

The thing is with who ever comes in they need to build confidence back into the players first and foremost and it needs to a very good man manager. No point having someone come in who is a shouter and screamer. Not get me wrong there is a time and a place for that. But the players need a arm round them to start with. You can’t manage a team you have to manage individuals too. It’s that simple.

Also we need a manger who can make strong Decisions

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast