+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Hull match thoughts

Barnsley v Hull match thoughts

Well can we get back to back wins and finally get our season up and running .

Wednesday nights win over Derby County was a huge relief and you could see the pressure finally lifted off the shoulders of our lads .

Someone with a suitcase and a one way ticket back to Vienna may have had something to do with that mind .I

Looking forward to it tomorrow and I haven't said that since August .

Same here, actually going into tomorrows game with an unfamiliar sense of optimism. Makes a nice change. I saw passion and craft on Weds along with the rub of the green but you make your own luck and they should be well up for it tomorrow.

Hull haven't found the net in their last 7 away matches in the championship. The Tigers are toothless and are there for the taking imo. I've seen them twice this season and they're a poor team although they put up a fight in midweek at the Hawthorns narrowly losing 1-0.

If we show the same attitude and skill as we did Wednesday night then I see nowt less than a Reds win. A first clean sheet in 8 would be nice too. I'm confident and even backing us in my treble- 3 home wins- Tarn, Northampton and Poooart Vale 13/1 shot. Feck me a must be mad

Errrr nerrrrr , comedians them Dullards

https://www.not606.com/threads/barns...l-city.396848/

Head on the block .

He's gone .

We won midweek for only the second time this season .

It's Hull City .

Put these feckers to the sword .

Please ...........???

Don't forget they have Gorgeous George and Malik Wilks , could be a horrible game with one goal deciding it , hopefully in our favour , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Can anyone explain that team selection to me ?

Im totally baffled by it.

Name:  08CFD822-9C4F-4C07-A278-6A75B315F9DD.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  16.2 KB

TIGERS: Baxter (GK), Coyle, Elder, Greaves, Smallwood (c), Wilks, Docherty, Honeyman, Lewis-Potter, Bernard, Magennis.

Subs: Ingram (GK), Emmanuel, Cannon, Longman, McLoughlin, M.Smith, T.Smith.

Me either young Jordan hasn't been playing well so Styles on the bench is baffling and Vita can't really be impressing in training? Victor gets a goal and gets dropped! Shades of Schopp there? I can understand Anderson needing a break because he was out for a long time! But for me too much tinkering again!

My thoughts exactly Perky. Frieser doesnt feature at all on Wednesday and now hes back, Oulare dropped without kicking a ball

Tinkerman

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast