+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aaron Leya Iseka

Aaron Leya Iseka

Long long time since I was impressed this much by a Barnsley forrad .

This kid is proper quality based on what I've seen so far .

I'm going to make a prediction with this lad , if he stays injury free he will bag 18 goals this season and earn himself a move to the PL next summer .

There's no doubting his skill and ability, classy first touch and finish on Wednesday neet. It wo really composed and assured in a high pressure game. Tha couldn't imagine Odejayi doing that type of thing could tha!

Iseka's starting to perform well now he's settled in. Good movement off the ball too. Good signing imo

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    There's no doubting his skill and ability, classy first touch and finish on Wednesday neet. It wo really composed and assured in a high pressure game. Tha couldn't imagine Odejayi doing that type of thing could tha!

Iseka's starting to perform well now he's settled in. Good movement off the ball too. Good signing imo
    Well a huge cloud seems to have been lifted this week and following on from Wednesday night I've got my mojo back .

I'm thinking Iseka and Carlton Morris up top could be a very productive partnership .

I think our season is just about to get sorted .

Gomes and Benson in midfield together , wow who knew ???

Well almost everyone apart from you know who .

We have 2 strong lads that can win and hold the ball - Morris and Obbi.
    And 3 quick lads - Leya - Freiser - Cole.
    Surely we can mix and match 3 of these together to make a very effective front 3.
    Cos essentially that’s the part of the team that’s been the biggest failure so far this season.

Iseka starting to look good , needs to get involved a bit more though , same with Cole ,

From his early fleeting appearances I could see some quality in him. More game time and now looks a really good signing

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    We have 2 strong lads that can win and hold the ball - Morris and Obbi.
    And 3 quick lads - Leya - Freiser - Cole.
    Surely we can mix and match 3 of these together to make a very effective front 3.
    Cos essentially that’s the part of the team that’s been the biggest failure so far this season.
    I am interested to know how much you have seen of Obbi to come to the conclusions about him that you have, we all want him to do well but you cannot judge him on the 15 minutes he has played out of a season with a third of the matches already played & also you have left out our most prolific scorer in Woodrow but have included our least productive in Freiser , quite strange

Leya iseka definitely looks like a 20 a season man.
    Problem is every club below 10th in the prem is looking for a 20+ goalscorer...
    Get him tied down now. With a 5 year contract! So when they come theve got to bring £££££££££££... makes sense in my simple world

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I am interested to know how much you have seen of Obbi to come to the conclusions about him that you have, we all want him to do well but you cannot judge him on the 15 minutes he has played out of a season with a third of the matches already played & also you have left out our most prolific scorer in Woodrow but have included our least productive in Freiser , quite strange
    Obbi has been in the first team training for weeks and it is on the training ground where you get selected for the starting line up.He is either not up to fitness standard despite all the weeks of training or not good enough to be selected.Looking at his “Stats” his scoring rate is poor for a forward,even target men should be scoring.How much did they pay for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Obbi has been in the first team training for weeks and it is on the training ground where you get selected for the starting line up.He is either not up to fitness standard despite all the weeks of training or not good enough to be selected.Looking at his “Stats” his scoring rate is poor for a forward,even target men should be scoring.How much did they pay for him?
    You are probably spot on Filey , I was just curious how YN would judge him & include him in front of current strikers