+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Palace Match Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Goal initially ruled offside, but VAR rewards it to Palace. Hard to complain as it’s been coming.

I have enjoyed Bruno’s style of play for the most part but my biggest critique is that he is too late bringing on subs. Trincao and Moutinho have not done much today and the flow of the game has not suited them. No reason they should still be on the field and it was obvious early in the second half that any HT adjustments weren’t good enough.
    Just finished watching the second half. Palace deserved winners, worked their backsides off and got their just rewards.

As I said earlier, it should have been obvious Trincao and Moutinho were too lightweight for this game. Why did it take Bruno to see the obvious!

Out hustled, out muscled, always second to the ball and in the end outplayed. Which in the end as long as lessons are learnt will not make it a complete disaster.

Still, overall in terms of league position we are doing much better than I imagined we would. Straighten a few things out, add a couple of players [creative midfield a must] and we will be OK.

We do seem to suffer when we face teams that BULLY us, eg Burnley et al. I followed the match on my phone yesterday using Sky Pod cast. What biased reporting. It is a sign that Man U are having a struggle at the moment, they have latched onto Palace by the sound of it. Having said that the London Club did beat the ten man, Man City last week.

Bruno will hopefully discover these teams sooner than later and select a side accordingly. Yesterday was a good case for playing Dendoncker and Traore. After the first half performance on Monday, let us hope it is just a blip. West Ham next will be a real test, another side who can carry the Bully tag up front.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)