+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Celtic tickets

Celtic tickets

My young lad went up to Dens to the shop today at lunchtime with my season ticket to enable him to take advantage of the bring a friend scheme for the game tomorrow.

The outcome? Told to come back tomorrow at 10 am as the ticket offce was closed.

Honestly could not make it up, the day before a home game ticket office shut. Shambles!!

Thats another one off the attendance tomorrow.... sometimes our club does itself no favours whatsoever.

Shop in half day Saturday shocker

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Shop in half day Saturday shocker
    Surely it would make sense to open to make it easier for fans to exchange vouchers for tickets, especially as it was not until later on this week they actually started selling tickets for home fans or am i mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Surely it would make sense to open to make it easier for fans to exchange vouchers for tickets, especially as it was not until later on this week they actually started selling tickets for home fans or am i mistaken?
    I'd think they're entitled to a half day on a Saturday with no game when they'll have to be open again tomorrow which would normally be a day off?

I get what you're saying, just think the ticket office staff need to be considered and need their time off. Maybe opening times should be more widely advertised because to be honest I have no idea when it's open and closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'd think they're entitled to a half day on a Saturday with no game when they'll have to be open again tomorrow which would normally be a day off?

I get what you're saying, just think the ticket office staff need to be considered and need their time off. Maybe opening times should be more widely advertised because to be honest I have no idea when it's open and closed.
    Yes normally i would have no issue at all with staff having a half day with no home game etc but due to the lateness of actually being able to exchange the vouchers i thought that maybe it would have been opened longer today.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    My young lad went up to Dens to the shop today at lunchtime with my season ticket to enable him to take advantage of the bring a friend scheme for the game tomorrow.

The outcome? Told to come back tomorrow at 10 am as the ticket offce was closed.

Honestly could not make it up, the day before a home game ticket office shut. Shambles!!

Thats another one off the attendance tomorrow.... sometimes our club does itself no favours whatsoever.
    Just when you think there can be no more hurdles to gain access.....DFC can always come up with another.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)