+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Climate change protestors

Made me laugh with this big climate thingy event they have just held .

A good number of them attending flew in on private jets !!!!

The climate meeting is nothing more than a P.R stunt..... nothing will come out of it..... yeswe will be extinct... and at 50 ill be long gone before any of it happens... so i could have the its not my problem attitude........ but i care way too much for that....no natural cycle has EVER put tons of plastic in to the water Table per day....
    Yes a natural cycle may kill everyone.. but we have to buy time till we can get off this rock....

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    The climate meeting is nothing more than a P.R stunt..... nothing will come out of it..... yeswe will be extinct... and at 50 ill be long gone before any of it happens... so i could have the its not my problem attitude........ but i care way too much for that....no natural cycle has EVER put tons of plastic in to the water Table per day....
    Yes a natural cycle may kill everyone.. but we have to buy time till we can get off this rock....
    how we going to get off this rock without using earths resources plus getting material to another rock to use that planets resources to build and expand when the tree huggers want to ban using fossil fuels.
    be a bit hard using horse and cart to get a rocket up there and how is a few 1000 batteries going to produce thrust to push one up. when i grew up as a kid we used glass for bottles paper for bags and wrapping wax paper in the butchers yes plastic is a big problem now back then it was a savour.
    wasnt long ago some members on ere wanted to keep pits open blaming maggie. in hindsight looks like she did the right thing.

It isnt a time or subject to dismiss with some flippant off the cuff joke... and when i was a lad joke..... sorry this isnt football..... make jokes all you wish... are YOU prepared to look your grandchildren in there eyes. And say " every time the subject came up i made jokes instead of doing something SO SORRY"

Cos im not....... gawd and im Daft

Im wrong on here many times....
    This time im a million % correct...
    Plastic has never been the saviour.... only to us selfish humans..... its done nothing but destroy the rest of the planet. And because of US there is more pieces of Plastic in the sea than there is fish.....
    Just stop n think about that.
    like me/hate me its irrelevant WE ARE AT THE EVENT HORIZON.... soon there will be no return

Plastic bags,,, tin cans , bottles,,, rubber jonnys, old clothes...

ALL FOUND ON CLEETHORPES BEACH BY MYSELF!!!!!!!

Plastic bags,,, tin cans , bottles,,, rubber jonnys, old clothes...

ALL FOUND ON CLEETHORPES BEACH BY MYSELF!!!!!!!
    Sounds like a good neet !!!
    But I’m glad to hear you went back the next day to pick them up.

I Rest my Case

I Rest my Case
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I blame Conway for all the climate issues.
    Id like to see Conway glueing himself to the West stand, to stop it getting demolished. 😅

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast