+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Climate change protestors

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    I Rest my Case
    well come on then like most tree huggers they moan but never come up with an alternative to what they wanna ban.

yes glass and paper are better than plastic for bottles and bags.

Im no effin tree hugging idiot....... im just not that stupid not to take this situation seriously.... ihope your as funny about things in 20 years when your offspring WILL be in serious trubble....
    The only solution i have is use less. .
    YES IM TOTALLY ASHAMED ON HOW MY GENERATION AND BEFORE HAVE TOTALLY RUINED AND DESTROYED THIS PLANET...but im still no tree hugging arse!

BECAUSE I CARE DOSE NOT NOW OR EVER WILL MAKE ME THE FOOL.....
    If this is the replys i get then

CAN I PLEASE BE SENT BACK TO COVENTRY.......id sooner goback to having my rant and you all ignoring me. As i think most of you are pricks in any case.

Sithi , close door onthi way art

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sithi , close door onthi way art
    Yeah exactly Roma, this board doesn't need people like him if hes going to keep slagging off the majority of posters on here.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Made me laugh with this big climate thingy event they have just held .

A good number of them attending flew in on private jets !!!!
    don't forget many of these "next generation" are the worst offender's , piles of rubbish left after events etc, a throw away society indeed, meanwhile Greta Gob shyte spews out more hot air Blah blah blah, they don't know their born some of this lot, that Dr on Emmadale is leading the way ! Mekkin greenhouses arta plastic bottles ! Smooak that ,,,
    Last edited by Romared; 10-11-2021 at 11:28 AM.

I aint defending anyone.... my point is and always will be..its no use igoring the issue. Things need to change....
    As for the si thi i did that few months ago get your own put down......

And finaly no ACIDO if you want rid then abuse your powers n ban me. If not ill post when and how i want.....
    No im not part of your various clicks.
    Filts love in.
    Hemsworths hit crew
    Or nudges idiots.
    Im still mi own man with my own veiws. N not one of you internet bullys will change that fact.... why cos i can back myself

I also did point out this cop26 is nothing but a publicity stund and will solve NOTHING

Will it still be a case of you dont like Barnsleydaft when your grand daughter is sucking on an inhaler cos weve pouted the air, Sea, Land

No ..... DIDNT THINK SO.... Get over yourselfs.... its not about me v you...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast