+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves U21

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    You don't want Murph even on the bench??
    I do. I just can't find room for him. I've sort of prioritised getting our youngsters minutes. I agree that you don't want to throw them in at the deep end ritjrt, snd risk burning them out or injuring them ehilst they're still developing.

AG- thanks for a comprehensive 'report' on the game. Couldn't really disagree with what you said.
    As for your line-up v Bolton, as well as the two youngsters at the back played last night, I'd hesitate to throw them in at the deep end together. I understand that our 'experienced' CHs have not exactly covered themselves in glory but I worry about the possible damage to young players by possibly having a 'mare early on in their careers. Having said that, those two did look like nothing would unsettle them!!
    One other item - shooting. Mandron scored with what was our 4th shot on target. That's roughly equal to the team's output for the last month😷. It was also great to see Robbins tearing towards the box and unleashing a (albeit deflected) shot, having covered a lot of ground to get there.
    Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    AG- thanks for a comprehensive 'report' on the game.
    Yeah. Apologies. I do tend to go on a bit. I don't post that often, but when i do, I want to make sure I've said everything I want to say

No apologies necessary. My remarks were sincere. Personally, I'd rather read something detailed and full of analysis. Short knee-jerk reactions don't really contribute to a real discussion. So please take my comments at face value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12