+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still silence

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    No doubt, if Griffiths was gay it would be a different story
    Straight, white males have no voice in this country. We've become the oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Straight, white males have no voice in this country. We've become the oppressed.
    Certainly won't have much of a career in advertising where every other family is ethnic, homo***ual or a "strong independent woman"

I'm looking forward to my annual Xmas trip to markies where a he they she or it will be able to show me where the buttered parsnips are......Where would I be without knowing their "gender orientation".....probably up **** creek isle without a paddle......thing is I know it already.......male or female......Nothing else.

Climate alarmists, blm racists and trans activists are warping minds.

I enclose the match report of the last Sunday’s Dundee v Celtic from the Celtic FC website. https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/n...-at-dens-park/
    There is no mention of the game being delayed due to Celtic supporters throwing hundreds of tennis balls onto the Dens Park pitch immediately after the start of the game or the failure of some Celtic supporters to observe the minute’s silence before the kick off.
    Needless to say there is no mention or an apology on the front page of the Celtic Football Club website about the disgraceful behaviour of
    the Celtic supporters before and during last Sunday’s game at Dens Park, Dundee.
    As far as I am aware Celtic Football Club have not appointed a new Chief Executive to replace the previous Chef Executive who only lasted a couple of months in the job before he resigned.
    In my opinion this is part of the problem. If Celtic Football Club had a Chief Executive running the club he/she would be immediately publishing a statement apologising for the poor behaviour by a minority of their supporters and they would be taking steps to ensure that this never happens again.
    However the silence from Parkhead is deafening which makes me think that the Celtic Football Club directors are scared stiff of their supporters and will not do or say anything to upset them.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I enclose the match report of the last Sunday’s Dundee v Celtic from the Celtic FC website. https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/n...-at-dens-park/
    There is no mention of the game being delayed due to Celtic supporters throwing hundreds of tennis balls onto the Dens Park pitch immediately after the start of the game or the failure of some Celtic supporters to observe the minute’s silence before the kick off.
    Needless to say there is no mention or an apology on the front page of the Celtic Football Club website about the disgraceful behaviour of
    the Celtic supporters before and during last Sunday’s game at Dens Park, Dundee.
    As far as I am aware Celtic Football Club have not appointed a new Chief Executive to replace the previous Chef Executive who only lasted a couple of months in the job before he resigned.
    In my opinion this is part of the problem. If Celtic Football Club had a Chief Executive running the club he/she would be immediately publishing a statement apologising for the poor behaviour by a minority of their supporters and they would be taking steps to ensure that this never happens again.
    However the silence from Parkhead is deafening which makes me think that the Celtic Football Club directors are scared stiff of their supporters and will not do or say anything to upset them.
    The only form of apology came from the Celtic manager,who when asked about the Celtic fans behaviour,
    He replied that they should show respect and dignity during the minutes silence, fair play to him.

And confused. ,!
    My grandson is in the academy, when the RPC opened at Caird Park, the toilets were all marked GENDER NEUTRAL !
    No one was sure which toilet to go in,
    I threw a double six and went in the right one.
    There are no urinals in any of the toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    And confused. ,!
    My grandson is in the academy, when the RPC opened at Caird Park, the toilets were all marked GENDER NEUTRAL !
    No one was sure which toilet to go in,
    I threw a double six and went in the right one.
    There are no urinals in any of the toilets.
    I wouldn't use a gender neutral toilet, men leave themselves open to all kinds of accusations.......and remember even if it's just an accusation with no proof.....the victim or perceived victim "will be believed".

From the amount of noise you make, I think you are being too pessimistic!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Me? Pessimistic?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I wouldn't use a gender neutral toilet, men leave themselves open to all kinds of accusations.......and remember even if it's just an accusation with no proof.....the victim or perceived victim "will be believed".
    We never had this problem when we used to change ends at halftime at Dens Park. We used to have a pee in the long grass at the foot of the hill behind the South Enclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post

It’s just a persona.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)