Since my internet came with free to watch premier league I have been watching more and more games when I'm feeling well.
I see big teams like Chelsea and the likes playing players under 21 and not just cameo appearances full games and doing really well. I also see the young lads they let go playing full games straight after arriving eg Southampton lad crystal palace so on.
I know what MB is like and it is a shame especially when our team is not playing so well he still won't play them even after they play well. First, we had Creswell who played brilliantly in his 2 games only not to be seen again only to see Cooper. Drahma same did ever so well and can't get a game even though we don't have a right back.
JG again turned the game against wolves and looked brilliant not seen again.
We also have the so-called star from Chelsea who has not had a look in.
I do not get him MB that is as again I stress he was known to favour young players at previous clubs so what has changed in his thoughts.
The result I'm seeing is they go back and are not the same due to disappointment and do not perform as if anyone cares to look at our last 4 5 under 23 and 21 games they are not the same as when the season started.
MB is hindering their progress not developing them as to how on earth do you develop a 23-year-old.
My thoughts are I hope he wakes up from his slumber and starts introducing and letting them play alongside the Phillips Raph Bamfs as that is how they will improve.
I understand last season's team did so well no change was needed but this season is a different story and we have seen the same hesitancy.
We are so lucky all the teams around us and a few from the top are playing badly otherwise our season so far would have been a disaster.