+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Injury updates

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    A hamstrings apparently. Think a interview suggested McGrath's not quite as bad as the others. Not great.
    Cheers, thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    What is the story with Behich? I read elsewhere that he has flown home for personal reasons, and he might be missing for quite some time.
    Yeah, good point - I knew there was someone else missing that I wanted to know about. Quite a number of first choice players missing at the moment.

Edwards Red card has been upheld as well..so he is out for 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Yeah, good point - I knew there was someone else missing that I wanted to know about. Quite a number of first choice players missing at the moment.
    Yeh apparently Behich will not play again this season. And he's not injured. It's like Butcher last season- we're left to play guessing games and are left wondering why the phuck there is absolutely no mention of what's happening as regard why a particular player's no playing. I get it may be for reasons that are strictly confidential , and that's fine, but at least communicate that for reasons that cannot be discussed Player X will be absent. At least then we know not to expect him starting rather than playing guessing games and chinese whispers.........

That's Edwards out Saturday so maybe about 5 players unavailable. It's good to know we have cover for them and keep bench strong for when Fletcher and Middleton are f***** after 60-70 min 🤔

Weak cover though, hence the reason we lose so many late goals

I think he was taking the p!ss.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I think he was taking the p!ss.
    Was in a way but also our bench isn't usually that strong at best of times so if we need to cover 4 guys out and Fletcher as good as he is but can't last 90 min we can be struggling if need changes during game

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Yeh apparently Behich will not play again this season. And he's not injured. It's like Butcher last season- we're left to play guessing games and are left wondering why the phuck there is absolutely no mention of what's happening as regard why a particular player's no playing. I get it may be for reasons that are strictly confidential , and that's fine, but at least communicate that for reasons that cannot be discussed Player X will be absent. At least then we know not to expect him starting rather than playing guessing games and chinese whispers.........
    Honest to phuck you have got to be kidding me?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Honest to phuck you have got to be kidding me?.
    I know speculation isn't helpful but when the club won't comment it's going to happen.
    I have my own theory.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)