+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Does anyone know what Robertson did that got him a 3 game suspension?
    Stamped on a Bolton player which was not seen by the referee initially.

When you see what Stockport did to Bolton on the FA cup game last night it just bring into sharp focus how poor the entire Crewe Alex squad is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Stamped on a Bolton player which was not seen by the referee initially.

When you see what Stockport did to Bolton on the FA cup game last night it just bring into sharp focus how poor the entire Crewe Alex squad is.
    ... was just going to do a similar post.

The big difference for me was the attitude of the Stockport team/Manager/Crowd - thought they were brilliant!

PS Far more entertaining than the Prem 😲

How come Stockport can score more goals in one match than we have had shots on target in all our matches.

slight exaggeration but not far of the mark???

Desire.... and the intention of getting the ball forward as quickly as possible. They kept up the pressure on the opponents box. They attacked Bolton's weak defence in a way that we are not set up to do.

Desire.... and the intention of getting the ball forward as quickly as possible. They kept up the pressure on the opponents box. They attacked Bolton's weak defence in a way that we are not set up to do.
    Can I ask what we are set up to do ?

Keep the ball and try to make openings in the middle and up front. However, it's not working as I've been trying to say over a number of threads.

Keep the ball and try to make openings in the middle and up front. However, it's not working as I've been trying to say over a number of threads.

So with the collection of players we have how do we change this ? What does Dave do to get the best out of what we have ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12