+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy Gimour/Lawrence Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Still good to have Ralston along with odonnell to call upon, Patterson won't always be available to play, suspension and injuries etc, Monday being an example
    O Donnell has done well for Scotland, but i think its time for Ralston to take his place, and think better is out there for back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    O Donnell has done well for Scotland, but i think its time for Ralston to take his place, and think better is out there for back up.
    I'd have Ralston ahead of O'Donnell at the moment.

Agree. O'donnell has done a good job for Scotland but I wasn't impressed with him when I seen him in the last game at Tannadice. Very slow.

I'm not convinced with Hendry, I'd rather have Mulgrew

Ralston and Porteous both called up, and for me the former has to start! Would also give Zander Clark a start tonight.

Ralston and Porteous both called up, and for me the former has to start! Would also give Zander Clark a start tonight.
    No chance he'll start Ralston ahead of O'Donnell. He loves O'Donnell and unless he's on crutches is nailed on to start. Lets hope all their attacks come down our left! Gordon has been brilliant, again he's not going to give a new keeper a debut in such an important match.

Yup, no chance Clark starts ahead of Gordon. We could do with a result tonight & now isn't the time to be giving first caps to goalkeepers. Gordon is in sensational form at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yup, no chance Clark starts ahead of Gordon. We could do with a result tonight & now isn't the time to be giving first caps to goalkeepers. Gordon is in sensational form at the moment.
    Delighted for Souttar. Thought we were loading too many on Schmeichel but it paid off there. Best I've seen Scotland play in a long time. More of the same please 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Superb mate. So many good performances. Souttar, McGinn, Gilmour. The best for me was Che Adams. What a performance from the boy with his back to goal 90% of the time. He was everywhere and won everything. Great goal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Superb mate. So many good performances. Souttar, McGinn, Gilmour. The best for me was Che Adams. What a performance from the boy with his back to goal 90% of the time. He was everywhere and won everything. Great goal as well.
    Brilliant all round. Even O'Donnell! 😎
    Best Adams performance so far, like you say he was outstanding. How fit is John McGinn, unbelievable, think he could play another 90 tonight no bother.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)