+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sponsor of Dundee FC First Team players this season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sponsor of Dundee FC First Team players this season

I enclose the list of Dundee FC players who have been sponsored this season. https://dundeefc.co.uk/team/first-team/
    Amazingly Paul McMullan and Leigh Griffiths do not have sponsors.
    I would have thought that Dundee supporters clubs would have been queuing up to sponsor these players.

Think the commercial dept could fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think the commercial dept could fix this.
    I have chasing this up for at least three years when I read on the club website that shirt sponsors received a mention in the ‘award winning’ match day programme and website accreditation.
    I contacted the Commercial Department about the lack of website accreditation for shirt sponsors which other clubs do.
    I also advised the Commercial Department that they were ‘missing a trick’ as unless a person purchases a match programme they will never know who sponsors each player.
    It gets worse. I know for a fact that the Commercial Department at Dens do not get in touch with shirt sponsors at the end of each season asking them which player(s) they would like to sponsor next season.
    It is up to sponsors to get in touch with the Commercial Department asking which player(s) they can sponsor next season.
    This season the Dee4life Trust have sponsored Sean Byrne - Home strip and Paul McGowan - Away strip.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)