+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone bet?

Yes I like a bet n think it’s a good idea having a little bet thread tbh..

Me n 3 work mates do a bet each week where we put a fiver in each n pick a team to win, was about 50 quid down each up til last month n now we’re £600 up as this week are accy came in for £1500 as we roll it over til we want to cash in n got £350 each yesterday, reckon it’s a good thing tbh

That accy looks good Dave 👍 don’t tend to bet on villa much tbh

My bet this week is

Burnley to win BTTS
    Middlesbrough to win BTTS
    Blackburn to win BTTS

110/1 So not exactly likely but should be fun!

Typical week for me, nearly there but a nice safety bet. I was waiting for just one goal on a 7 match accy for £150 in the FA cup matches, Tranmere were the culprits but i had a smaller BTTS in the prem and they all came in although I thought, here we go again....S'ton v Brighton 1-0 then last kick of the game in the 98th min, Brighton scored 😀 not a life changer but a tidy £50.
    The win means im having a 4 match accy all Home wins today...bit of fun and always nice to beat the bookie!

Im not a betting man but maybe i should occasionally. I get a overwhelming sence at times. It happened last year when we beat Liverpool 7-2 . I had a funny feeling we would win but obviously i didnt predict the scoreline. It happened again in the 2nd Wilder vs Fury fight. I said i think Fury will stop wilder and it happened. On both occasions my mates laughed at me.

I had Leeds/Brentford to draw and it bl00dy disappeared off the Betfair app

😒Leeds let me down for another acca....

How's everyone doing, my luck has run out, haven't had a tickle since crimbo. There are some strange results flying in. Good luck anyway guys.
    Ps I gone for draws today 🤞

Treble today is

BTTS and

Wolves win
    Leeds win
    Stoke win

Its £333/1 💷😎😁👍👀

Good luck Sam, Villa blew my bet but I'm more than happy.😁

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)