+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tykes Tv this evening

Tykes Tv this evening

Great two hour live stream that's just ended with Luke and the new lad .

Defiantly worth watching .

https://youtu.be/2HuIwkuxNtM

Last edited by Acido; 21-11-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Who is the new lad, do you mean Neil who also presents it now.
    Its not the same anymore but I am glad to see them making the effort to keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who is the new lad, do you mean Neil who also presents it now.
    Its not the same anymore but I am glad to see them making the effort to keep it going.
    I actually think Luke Goddard taking it on could be the making of it in my opinion .

Luke G is far more motivated to call out the ownership and say it has it is and we need that at this moment in time .

The channel may lack the fixture and fittings of the other Luke's tenure or even The Red All Over channel but it's the content that matters to me .

It's rawness is what I like .

Luke G won't be getting an invite for a sit down with Conway anytime soon and that sits right with me .

If he isn't getting an invite then he's doing something right in my opinion .

I like it when Luke G goes off on one lol.
    Remember his and Steve's reactions to Jose Morais, on the awful day when we were relegated at Derby in 2018.
    Funny now but not at the time!!.

A few of the old faces are missing from the channel, but admittedly they might come back again.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Great two hour live stream that's just ended with Luke and the new lad .

Defiantly worth watching .

https://youtu.be/2HuIwkuxNtM
    Al gi that a watch later Animal. I like the channel and I'm glad Luke and Neil have taken it on. Luke's got fire in his belly and not afraid to call things art. I like that.

I like it when Luke G goes off on one lol.
    Remember his and Steve's reactions to Jose Morais, on the awful day when we were relegated at Derby in 2018.
    Funny now but not at the time!!.

A few of the old faces are missing from the channel, but admittedly they might come back again.
    Steve won't do zoom acido so you'll only see him at Oakwell or on an away day .

Lukey G is giving it some again right now lol, and everything he says is correct in the live stream!.

And Ive asked if he wants to come on here one day and say hello to us on Tykesmad.

Last edited by Acido; 21-11-2021 at 10:51 PM.

Lukey G is giving it some again right now lol, and everything he says is correct in the live stream!.

And Ive asked if he wants to come on here one day and say hello to us on Tykesmad.
    iz oneer already

I heard that .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I heard that .
    Its good that he makes the effort to reply to all 'genuine' comments, and the only problem with shows like that is there just isn't enough time, because Im sure we as fans could spend ages on it lol.

My favourite videos of his are of those during the dark days under the exotic milkshake sounding boss Morais, and like Ive already said its funny now, but sure as hell wasn't at the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast