+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tykes Tv this evening

Any footage of last night's Tykes TV please , bleeps galore !

Does anybody know why Neil & Luke G chose to delete that first Swanny preview video yesterday ?. I didn't see it as I don't or I rarely watch preview videos anymore, but apparently they had a guest on who said something controversial or had a controversial background ?.

And as for the review and after match comments, wow Ive never felt so down after listening to all that. It really does bring it home just how bad this team are now and what an awful position this lot have put us in. And by that I mean the players AND especially the owners!!.

That kid Michael who I never normally listen to was straight to the point calling Conway & co 'effing idiots' etc. I think he was reading from uncle SB's hymn sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Does anybody know why Neil & Luke G chose to delete that first Swanny preview video yesterday ?. I didn't see it as I don't or I rarely watch preview videos anymore, but apparently they had a guest on who said something controversial or had a controversial background ?.
    he mentioned evvin a leek eyta on last neet anna Poshun on Setdi ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12