+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Italy

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    There aren't any snowflakes on here so tell us all which Qatar / Islamic laws you'd like to see here please ?

I'll say it as it is matey , backward religion and backward laws which weren't fit a hundred years ago never mind today .
    what islamic laws i never said owt about islamic laws although i do like tjhe one where you lose ya hand for nicking.
    your talking about their country to you and others here its a backward country their laws might not be what you want but its not your country, you live by the laws set in that country how do you think they think about our laws over here do you think they agree with them or or we too liberal to them.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    what islamic laws i never said owt about islamic laws although i do like tjhe one where you lose ya hand for nicking.
    your talking about their country to you and others here its a backward country their laws might not be what you want but its not your country, you live by the laws set in that country how do you think they think about our laws over here do you think they agree with them or or we too liberal to them.
    Sharia makes up the greatest part of Quatari law , it's in their constitution .

So when you say you'd like to see some of their laws here you are actually wanting to see Sharia law in the UK .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can England get to the very next level and lift that trophy in Qatar ?

There's no doubt we've the talent and what impresses me is that many of them are better players for their country than they are for their clubs .

After a semi final then making a final is winning the world cup the next logical step .

Dare you even dare to dream with England or is this monkey on our backs permanent .

If you haven't got dreams then what's this game all about ?

Just one time in my life , that's all I ask before I depart this world .

Never have a better chance in my opinion .

Although I'm sure the Belgium's feel the same .

Who knows ????
    I think we're lacking a box to box midfielder with an eye for goal. We haven't got anybody in the central midfield that can take a game by the scruff of the neck. Foden, Grealish, Mount, Sterling, Sancho are much of a muchness and more wingers/strikers. Phillips and Rice don't offer so much going forward. Hoping Bellingham is the man.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456