+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Italy

Italy

Need two goals against Northern Ireland with 10 minutes left to automatically qualify for the world cup or it's the play offs .

The missed penalty in the last minute on Friday night against Switzerland looks to have cost them dear .

I'm not smiling from lug oil to lug oil ...... Honestly .

😀😀😀😀

I’m sat watching this in Spain with an Italian mate. He reckons it’s worse that watching t’tarn. Pissing mi sen laughing.

Cheating ****s they are.
    Last edited by EthelRed; 15-11-2021 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Spelling

Italy in to the play offs .

Good win tonight for Scotland too over the Danes who had up until tonight had a 100% record in the group .

Well done to Norn Iron for denying the normally lucky Italian gits.

I really hope they get Portugal or Russia (in the snow) in the 2 legged play offs.
    And the MacScotch team are there, and Wales might also make it.
    Its going to be an interesting draw.

Cost mi £120 the 2hats
    Had England to win -3 goals, Switzerland, Albania and Italy all to win. Even money bet. Grrrr

Fair play to Northern Ireland though (i switched over from the England game early doors cos it's painful watching such one sided football)they were organised and battled hard for their draw. They should've nicked it late on too when the Italian goalie edda rush o blood.

I'm not going to lie normally I've no axe to grind with the Italians .

It's a great country and the people are fantastic and they are one of the world's great footballing nations .

But losing the Euro final hurt me badly .

A bit of redemption I suppose .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well done to Norn Iron for denying the normally lucky Italian gits.

I really hope they get Portugal or Russia (in the snow) in the 2 legged play offs.
    And the MacScotch team are there, and Wales might also make it.
    Its going to be an interesting draw.
    The play offs are seeded Acido , which is wrong in my opinion so they won't be drawn together with Portugal I suspect .

Scotland v Italy could be interesting mind .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The play offs are seeded Acido , which is wrong in my opinion so they won't be drawn together with Portugal I suspect .

Scotland v Italy could be interesting mind .

I think Scotland are seeded with their points haul.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think Scotland are seeded with their points haul.
    Fair play Pass , impressive win tonight for the Scots and I hope they make it to the finals along with Wales .

I know they think differently about us but none the less I like to see all the UK nations qualify .

Remember when we won our group in '97 under Glen Hoddle. And Italy had to scrape through a horrible freezing late November snowy play off match gainst Russia lol.

Tonights result didn't really matter, but it was Denmark's only defeat, and the Jocks won't be an easy game for anybody. Id just love to see them and Wales hammer each other. 😉

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast