+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 0-0 ......

0-0 ......

and you ****ed it up

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    and you ****ed it up

Well said gaz.

Did you see Hoddle said that when he joined chelski they were behind Swindon!!! How times have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Did you see Hoddle said that when he joined chelski they were behind Swindon!!! How times have changed.
    All about the money I guess davee.
    I never blamed him leaving us for them but I feel timing was bad. On top of that we sold all our players so inevitable that we were doomed.
    We think we have a chairman who works for the club and fans. So I think we make it to division 1 erm league 2 I mean.
    How are you keeping? Conte should do a good job for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    All about the money I guess davee.
    I never blamed him leaving us for them but I feel timing was bad. On top of that we sold all our players so inevitable that we were doomed.
    We think we have a chairman who works for the club and fans. So I think we make it to division 1 erm league 2 I mean.
    How are you keeping? Conte should do a good job for you.

Doing okay mate. Work at home 3 days and the rest of the week I drive to the office. Petrol so dear that I don't want to waste money when I don't need to. Conti seems a good choice but we will only know after the winter transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Doing okay mate. Work at home 3 days and the rest of the week I drive to the office. Petrol so dear that I don't want to waste money when I don't need to. Conti seems a good choice but we will only know after the winter transfer window.
    Davee…may I suggest you go to the office by bike? It will make you healthier and you will save on petrol….not to mention the good that you will do for the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Davee…may I suggest you go to the office by bike? It will make you healthier and you will save on petrol….not to mention the good that you will do for the planet.
    G'wan davee /// gita will be so proud of you