+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: v SSB's (h)

v SSB's (h)

We need to get back to winning ways and would be nice to do it against the Sheep. Hopefully the break has allowed the players time to reset the mind and body and throw off minor niggles.

I'm hoping to see the intensity and workrate that earned us a victory over the Huns. We need to get back to doing what brought us the early success. Keep it short, keep it tight until opportunities arise, then open up. Jeando, play it earlier please.

Not expecting any team changes but with TC you never quite know.

Is Levitt back and fit? Is Mulgrew fit? The answers are locked in a secure vault somewhere in case any fans get wind of things. If fit I'd expect

Benji
    Freeman Edwards Mulgrew McMann
    Fuchs Levitt Pawlett Harkes
    Clark Niskanen

C'mon United 🧡

8 games left before the turn on the year. 12 points from them would be a great return. Hopefully we take something from this game, get the momentum back

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    8 games left before the turn on the year. 12 points from them would be a great return. Hopefully we take something from this game, get the momentum back
    I read somewhere the Sheep are bringing 14,000 😄

I hate international breaks even good ones, so c'mon let's beat these United.

Truthfully there has not been one game this season where i was sure we would get 3 points,no not even v The Funsters however i honestly think we can win on Saturday.I know we have let our very high standards slip in the last 3 games but its a well known FACT that the Sheep are shyte and even lost at Dens.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Truthfully there has not been one game this season where i was sure we would get 3 points,no not even v The Funsters however i honestly think we can win on Saturday.I know we have let our very high standards slip in the last 3 games but its a well known FACT that the Sheep are shyte and even lost at Dens.
    We definitely can win on Saturday.

We've lost a wee bit of momentum, but they haven't shown they can easily escape the mire they are in yet. Both teams with plenty to prove in this tie.

This is a fixture I really hate seeing us lose. If we can get back to what we were doing early season; i.e. without the uncharacteristic mistakes that have recently cost us - I fancy a marginal win for us. Any sort of below par performance will likely see us draw or lose. A loss would be a real downer that's for sure.

'Mon the Terrors let's get back to winning ways with three points against our wooly rivals!

Mulgrew & Levitt should be ok for Saturday, will depend on their reaction to training in the next couple of days. Smith and Sporle still a week or so away

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Mulgrew & Levitt should be ok for Saturday, will depend on their reaction to training in the next couple of days. Smith and Sporle still a week or so away
    Mulgrew did a piece to DUTV about the game, hopefully that means he's ready

Really tough game, they are in form, yes they lost last time out but it was very much daylight robbery with regards how the game was going

Different side to a few weeks ago when they lost confidence and had players missing

I see a very difficult 90 ahead, would be over the moon with any kind of win, not feeling that confident for this one though

1-1

Lewis Ferguson suspended I see - he’s a big loss for them.

I also notice that Utd were advertising this as a ‘test event’ for Covid checks but looking at both home and away ticket sales the crowd is going to be over 10,000 easy. Therefore given that, are United not obliged to make Covid Passport Entry mandatory rather than a ‘test event’? Not sure they’ve thought this one through properly……………..

Aye, I'm not sure about the crowd being less than 10k. Especially, if Aiberdeen bring their usual 10k tee hee!

We could do with a nice wee home win to get us back to 'ticking over nicely' status.

As long as we don't lose to them.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)