+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby docked more points

Derby docked more points

After todays 9 point deduction, they are now on -3

Oh the joy of this news! 🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They deserve all they get and more. Horrible supporters, horrible club. I should know, I have to work with a lot of em!

Quote Originally Posted by rambaggie View Post
    They deserve all they get and more. Horrible supporters, horrible club. I should know, I have to work with a lot of em!

Don’t they have eight fingers on each hand? Horrible club - horrible supporters

Quote Originally Posted by rambaggie View Post
    I know what you mean, I worked in Derby for two and a half years back in the early 80’s, at Rolls-Royce.

A campaign is on the go asking the government to intervene and help save Derby County. The EFL have demanded proof that the club has the resources to see the season out and that should be provided before the end of the month. I hope there is no government intervention, there was no help for Bury, was there, so Derby should not be treated any differently. Apparently, impending lawsuits from Middlesbrough and Wycombe Wanderers are the cause of the immediate problems. I doubt that there will be many tears outside of Derby!

On a separate note......Rooney is doing one hell of a job there considering the dire situation, lack of funds and the natural depression that this scenario must create.

He’s done himself a lot of favours by sticking by them and still getting results.

Fair play.

WBA should be docked points too

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    On a separate note......Rooney is doing one hell of a job there considering the dire situation, lack of funds and the natural depression that this scenario must create.

He’s done himself a lot of favours by sticking by them and still getting results.

Fair play.
    Have to agree with you. Never had much time for Rooney before but hats off to him here. Even admit to feeling a bit-just a bit! 😀-sorry for Derby if further points are deducted as the rules do seem to be applied more rigorously to some and not others.

Fk 'em, cunch of bunts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)