+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vs Brighton

No Bailey Sam, there is a slight doubt though.

Team

Martinez

Cash…..Konsa…..Mings….Targett

McGinn…..Nakamba…..Ramsey

Buendia….Watkins…..Ings

That was a hard fort win but fully deserved, great to see villa at it 90 mins in. Very good side are Brighton, there passing was there to be admired, again Bailey made the difference, he came on and they put two on him....with Watford and Norwich winning, that 3 pts became like gold.
    Well done Stevie G, first time i have smiled in 6 weeks 😁

Looking forward to MOTD

I have already indulged on YT, couldnt wait but will watch MOTD anyway 😁😁😁 theres a lot of Salty Jocks today, I wonder why.

Really solid performance n was always gonna be a tough game the way Brighton keep possession (quite boring team to watch tbh imo) but we kept going and really good goal by Ollie which was nice to see n personally think young had a real big impact when he came on.. happy days n another win against palace is possible before the harder games ! UTV

off to a crucial win, this gives us the belief to buy into the new system and new coaching regime. This was the one we needed. thank god for that. utv.

We can go to Palace with confidence, im sure Gerrard will want the win, he seems like a man who is never satisfied, he always wants more. The players are now out of their comfort Zone and have to be on their toes 100% of the time.

Delighted with the result, and the influence of Steven Gerrard on the players and the crowd.

Not quite ‘Steven Gerrard’s Claret and Blue Army’ yet, but the man is so infectious, it will be, very soon.

Fantastic win although I feel more relieved than anything. Noticed Steve G was talking to the players every time there was a stoppage. Really involved and expressive when we scored. Palace away will be a good test but I imagine with a full week of training after the internationals SG’s influence will be more noticeable. Mings was immense and Ollie’s goal top shelf. Everyone put a shift in. Happy Villan here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)