+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OK here we go

OK here we go

This board is deadand makes me think
    1) should I go
    2) Stay and be quiet
    3) start posing more **** no one will comment on
    5) sit back
    6_ resign as supermod

You are flogging a dead horse Gaz. I used to try to drum up threads by starting random threads but to no avail. I spend the time now I spent on here with my family more now. I just do my predictions on Griff's board. He puts a lot into that and has some really good posters on there. Maybe you should give that a go my friend. But this place is finished. Take care mate.and stay safe 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    You are flogging a dead horse Gaz. I used to try to drum up threads by starting random threads but to no avail. I spend the time now I spent on here with my family more now. I just do my predictions on Griff's board. He puts a lot into that and has some really good posters on there. Maybe you should give that a go my friend. But this place is finished. Take care mate.and stay safe 🙂
    Kepp on going gaz, even if I don't always reply, I do check in. As Trick sats, I also go to the Carlisle Board for the predictions. Sorry I do not know any Bolton fans although we did meet some in Marseille in 1998 and they were sound lds.

It is shame that an England Board gets so few posters but the whole Mad thing lost it's way a few years ago and lost most posters from the busier boards.

Its a shame Gaz but yes I agree, this board is dying on its ar*se faster than Charlie Sheen did when he had a total drugs meltdown lol.

But what can we or anybody do about it, because as you say we all seem to stick to our own boards now or the one with the predictions. Which I had to stop doing as well by the way, no offense to Griff and his board.

I can not answer your question(s) Gaz, all I can say is the same as Davee59, They messed up a good thing for everyone years ago as well as for themselves because they would not listen, and even today they keep dragging it down with the 20th century running of the boards and excuses for not making it better, I don't hold out much hope of it lasting for much longer.

I too go on the Carlisle board just for the predictions which Griff works hard with.

You are always welcome on the Burnley Board as you already know, we have a Bolt on fan and Acido visits us and they are always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its a shame Gaz but yes I agree, this board is dying on its ar*se faster than Charlie Sheen did when he had a total drugs meltdown lol.

But what can we or anybody do about it, because as you say we all seem to stick to our own boards now or the one with the predictions. Which I had to stop doing as well by the way, no offense to Griff and his board.
    None taken. I’ve tried to keep mine going as the second Carlisle board and will keep on as long as I can. Unfortunately something always comes along to bite you on the arse…

Points taken everyone.
    I have put knee jerk reactive posts these boards before.
    I find myself thinking it is me that is the problem as I guess we all do at times.
    StanVamNell once said to me "you don't have to reply to every post gaz" I took that on board and did my best to follow his advice.
    I have tried to interact on other boards but struggled back then and I guess nowadays it is even more difficult.
    On FB I tend to stick to motorbikes and quizes
    Like you say above sums it up