+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Johnson, his demise has begun...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He is one proper Fanny of a disingenuous dude is Blow Job...

"I want to be the prime minister who does with Northern Powerhouse Rail what we did for Crossrail in London."

He just lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies. What a w@nker.
    Nevertheless BT, he is an election winner par excellence. He's been involved in politics over 20 years and I'd be interested in the list of elections he's played a prominent part in over that period, and come out on the losing side. Can you provide that list mon ami, in your own time of course.

As they say in Vegas, 'Winner, winner, chicken dinner'.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He is one proper Fanny of a disingenuous dude is Blow Job...

"I want to be the prime minister who does with Northern Powerhouse Rail what we did for Crossrail in London."

He just lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies. What a w@nker.
    Wow , have you been on the drink BT , can almost feel your glee reading the posts , you have to be brain washed if you believe any politician doesn’t lie - cheat - steal and bend rules for their own personal gain , that has been happening for years ( not just the last two terms )
    I mean your messiah ( Corbyn ) was on it for many years before it caught up with him,

Boris was always on hiding to nothing when he took the reigns he took the poison chalice as well with the farce that was Brexit and after that Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Wow , have you been on the drink BT , can almost feel your glee reading the posts , you have to be brain washed if you believe any politician doesn’t lie - cheat - steal and bend rules for their own personal gain , that has been happening for years ( not just the last two terms )
    I mean your messiah ( Corbyn ) was on it for many years before it caught up with him,

Boris was always on hiding to nothing when he took the reigns he took the poison chalice as well with the farce that was Brexit and after that Covid.
    I love how you Tories always attack Corbyn to defend Johnson.

A bloke who can't even own up to how many kids he has fathered is not worth much is he?

The "Accuri Affair" will do for him, mark my words.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-could-face-a-fresh-probe-into-his-relationship-with-us-businesswoman-jennifer-arcuri-1300272?ITO=newsnow

There is a saying in Hungary-every country gets a PM which is like that country.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    There is a saying in Hungary-every country gets a PM which is like that country.
    I'm not having it that all of us in the UK are disingenuous, duplicitous, adulterous, lying scumbags CiB. HS2 anyone?

It might be more accurate to say that every country gets the PM it deserves, but what have my good Scottish friends done to deserve wee Nippy ?

The Tory knives are out. Watch your back Boris...

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-41080468.html

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Nevertheless BT, he is an election winner par excellence. He's been involved in politics over 20 years and I'd be interested in the list of elections he's played a prominent part in over that period, and come out on the losing side. Can you provide that list mon ami, in your own time of course.

As they say in Vegas, 'Winner, winner, chicken dinner'.
    My beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed granddaughter loves Peppa Pig, but I'm not sure she would want Boris round for her Peppa inspired tea party...

Attachment 20428

Boris is a goner.

I wouldn't write him off yet BT, although he was looking a bit wild-eyed and rattled at PMQs today, the bit I saw anyway, I didn't watch that much of of it, ten minutes of that $hite is about as much as I can take these days. Required viewing once of a day, but those days are long gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I wouldn't write him off yet BT, although he was looking a bit wild-eyed and rattled at PMQs today, the bit I saw anyway, I didn't watch that much of of it, ten minutes of that $hite is about as much as I can take these days. Required viewing once of a day, but those days are long gone now.
    You know you are in the deep brown stuff if Starmer can rip you a new arse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)