+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnson, his demise has begun...

Johnson, his demise has begun...

You can only fool some of the MPs some of the time, it's the beginning of the end for Blow Job.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/is...17?ITO=newsnow

No trains for the North either - levelling up my arse.

I've been reading about the decline and fall of Boris regularly for 20 years now, I'll believe it when it happens. I have been intrigued by the onslaught on him in the Daily Mail, this ostensibly Tory paper has been laying into him non-stop since Geordie Greig, a Remainer, took over from Dacre. It's attacks went into overdrive on Owen Paterson and then Geoffrey Cox. Boris, Cox and Paterson all staunch Brexiteers, payback time from a Remoaner.

Yesterday Rothermere sacked Greig, and replaced him with Ted Verity. Probably Greig was doing too good a job on Boris, so that's one attack dog called off. Trying to hammer a nail into Boris is notoriously like trying to nail jelly to a wall. Best of luck with it.

Blow Job's days are numbered sinkov.

Even your Blessed Saint Margaret eventually got stabbed in the back.

The Tories have form, Johnson's a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Blow Job's days are numbered sinkov.

Even your Blessed Saint Margaret eventually got stabbed in the back.

The Tories have form, Johnson's a goner.
    33/1 with SkyBet that he'll be gone this year BT. Tell you what though, no one in 20 years has made money betting against Boris, you could be the first, fill your boots.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    33/1 with SkyBet that he'll be gone this year BT. Tell you what though, no one in 20 years has made money betting against Boris, you could be the first, fill your boots.
    I'd be tempted with "gone by Easter."

Trust the Tories?

Not in my f*cking lifetime...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...?ocid=msedgntp

Levelling up my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Trust the Tories?

Not in my f*cking lifetime...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...?ocid=msedgntp

Levelling up my arse.

Good news for Leeds, what the HS2 halfwits can't acknowledge is that journey times are speeded up in BOTH directions, which would make London a far more attractive proposition for Leeds businessmen. This has been proved in France as the TGV connecting Paris to places like Bordeaux and Marseilles has just seen money flowing north at a rate of knots. Leeds has dodged a bullet, it's Manchester and Birmingham going to see the exodus.

He is one proper Fanny of a disingenuous dude is Blow Job...

"I want to be the prime minister who does with Northern Powerhouse Rail what we did for Crossrail in London."

He just lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies. What a w@nker.

He is one proper Fanny of a disingenuous dude is Blow Job...

"I want to be the prime minister who does with Northern Powerhouse Rail what we did for Crossrail in London."

He just lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies, lies and lies. What a w@nker.

The point was so succinct, I thought it should be posted twice...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)