+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gillingham

Or just watch the highlights and see how many times Finney was involved in our attacking moves, including our 2nd goal.

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post
    Yes a good result we looked like the Crewe of last season. Old warty won’t be pleased his inability to predict results (4 1 to the gills) matches his ability to point us to rogue salary websites. One swallow does not a summer make, but it looks more like spring. We move on to Wimbledon with hope. Some excellent performances today nice to see the graduates shine. We did ride our luck a little should have finished 4 1 to the Alex.

It’s amazing how Crouton you rise out of your bunker after 1 win, you might have seen I have accurately guessed the correct result a couple of times this year. With regards to the website it is not bogus and they openly tell you on their site where they get their information from hey but why let the truth get in the way of a good story. Anyway Crouton I will let you continue to wallow on your soup of optimism and hope to hear from you soon because that will mean we have won another game.

Wallow in optimism???? Sounds nice. You should try it some time😉

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    It’s amazing how Crouton you rise out of your bunker after 1 win, you might have seen I have accurately guessed the correct result a couple of times this year. With regards to the website it is not bogus and they openly tell you on their site where they get their information from hey but why let the truth get in the way of a good story. Anyway Crouton I will let you continue to wallow on your soup of optimism and hope to hear from you soon because that will mean we have won another game.
    Openly? They say:
    We strive to collate and maintain over 50,000 salaries from the worlds 7 largest sports, spanning the past 10 years. Our team trawls the internet for reliable sources on a daily basis to save you, our readers, the time!

Please note we only accept salaries from:

- Team/player press releases
    - Confirmed by widely circulate articles from top tier publications
    - Industry experts & team insiders
    - Accurately and reliably sourced encyclopedias & databases

So where do they get Crewe salaries from - who reports what the Academy boys get? Or is there an insider leaking "everyone's" pay at every club? Basically they claim they're doing their best - well they would ... "Industry experts" will be the main source at lower levels no doubt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123