It happened some time ago, but is relevant today. The cash would have built a team, and the geezer who managed it is the chairman.

Remember when Mr George took a holiday in Australia mid season? Then the empty coffers came to light. To cut it short, when George came back, Barry let him off, and even made him out to be a bally hero.

What Mr Barry failed to realise is that it wasnt his money, it was the fans money, but he wrote it off in a second. It shows how the fans are just a cash cow who have no say, and are just there to finance the fun at board level.

How DARE he. Justice should have been done, the fans were ROBBED. They spent a lot of time and money.

When Dogget and George were in charge i read the programme, yes really. In Georges notes he made himself out to be a god like business person, and ran football clinics, or whatever, for free by manipulating coaches. So if he had a budget i suppose he handed it back. Snigger.

As for his club saving multi marathons, i have it on good authority he cheated. No one could do what he did. So he manipulates, lies, and cheats.

So he was trusted, Doggett bless him had no idea where the money was.

And Mr Barry let him go. Mr TRUST ME, con man extraordinaire, got what he wanted.

And all of that was just a small chapter in the disasters of this club. If you wonder why i dont feed this carbuncle of a club with money, now you do.

Francine of Ocean Boulevard Seaside.