+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Woo

FAO Woo

Wotcha fella,
    Is that my Chrissy? LondonRebel?

That is her isn't it? Chrissy Per.... maiden name? Dagenham east.

Hello John

Hope you're well mate

Indeed it is sir, Chrissy P. Fallen on very tough times. Salt of the earth girl as you know. Help anybody. Now is our time. We've done a few bits and pieces mate. The bigger donations under my name or WHO are from WestHamOnline auctions.

Take care my friend.

Thanks for donating mate...

Quote Originally Posted by WHU View Post
    Thanks for donating mate...
    FFS!
    Used to listen to records in her parents frontroom, was also mates with her older brother frankie,
    When i was in basic training ( army) late 70's went with chrissy and her sister to watch the film Abba,

Unbelievable news this! shocked to say the least!!

All the best Babe, John.

Hello John

Hope you're well mate

Indeed it is sir, Chrissy P. Fallen on very tough times. Salt of the earth girl as you know. Help anybody. Now is our time. We've done a few bits and pieces mate. The bigger donations under my name or WHO are from WestHamOnline auctions.

Take care my friend.
    I'm good mate cheers, as for 'bits and pieces' reckon you and WHO plus good people have done far more imo its always impressed me how the West ham Family achieve!

I Doff my Cap Sir...

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    I'm good mate cheers, as for 'bits and pieces' reckon you and WHO plus good people have done far more imo its always impressed me how the West ham Family achieve!

I Doff my Cap Sir...
    Least we can do mate ... bid at £300 ATM so we are getting there ... God Bless amigo.

Likewise shocked to hear that LondonRebel is unwell.

I got to know her from on here and at matches.

Will deffo be putting in a bid as the bidding rises.

Woo, let her know that she is my heart and mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperIrons View Post
    Likewise shocked to hear that LondonRebel is unwell.

I got to know her from on here and at matches.

Will deffo be putting in a bid as the bidding rises.

Woo, let her know that she is my heart and mind.

I will, both of you. Feel free to DM me your full names if you wish and I'll pass on. SuperIrons - are you on WestHamOnline also mate? It's an awkward one as they've been really good with auctions for Chrissy prior to now. I may have dropped a ******* putting it on here, should probably have left it on there only. I hope you do bid for obvious reasons but via that site would be good make. Take care.

I will, both of you. Feel free to DM me your full names if you wish and I'll pass on. SuperIrons - are you on WestHamOnline also mate? It's an awkward one as they've been really good with auctions for Chrissy prior to now. I may have dropped a ******* putting it on here, should probably have left it on there only. I hope you do bid for obvious reasons but via that site would be good make. Take care.
    Yes and no mate, i wouldn't have known about this if you'd kept it exclusive! so alright as far as i'm concerned, also every donation has to help because thats the most important issue here mate, As for SuperIrons where's my facking envelope you Kant!
    All the Best now CHRISSY
    John...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)