+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crewe players wages details

Crewe players wages details

https://salarysport.com/football/sky...ewe-alexandra/

Good evening the above link should lead you to some very interesting reading and hopefully will help you to understand why we are so bad. I was staggered with the information contained but you can understand the recent dissent amongst the academy graduates especially if you have a look at how much Owen Dale is being paid ( look at Blackpool info) to see why he is fed up !! Then have a think about players who have left the club and the transfer money received and then how much we are paying the below average joes that the club has recruited. The board are completely deceiving the fans. Just before the early bird season ticket sales our manager and the board said how they were going to invest to bridge the gap in league 1 and help us to challenge for the play offs Really what a pack of crap.

I welcome what you all think about the information happy reading !!!!

I think you will find the loan players wages are paid by their clubs and not Crewe, although a portion of that Crewe may contribute in some cases

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    I think you will find the loan players wages are paid by their clubs and not Crewe, although a portion of that Crewe may contribute in some cases

That was not the point I was making and I hope we are not paying anything towards the loan players wages. What did stand out was how little we value our academy graduates in terms of wages Owen Dale prime example £360pw but was expecting a transfer fee for him close to 1M. And it also stands out how little investment in the first team the club has made this season to ensure our league 1 status. Pay peanuts and you know what you get. Staggeringly poor no wonder we are where we are.

And where does the money come from to pay the inflated wages?

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    That was not the point I was making and I hope we are not paying anything towards the loan players wages. What did stand out was how little we value our academy graduates in terms of wages Owen Dale prime example £360pw but was expecting a transfer fee for him close to 1M. And it also stands out how little investment in the first team the club has made this season to ensure our league 1 status. Pay peanuts and you know what you get. Staggeringly poor no wonder we are where we are.
    I can't see Dales wages perhaps I am not looking hard enough? This is why we have the youth set up so we can pay lower wages. We can't afford to pay £3k t0 £10k pw that premier clubs pay. I do worry re the higher wages we are paying some senior players though. Mind looking at some of the more 'senior' youth players on £40 k a year is not a bad wage in your early 20s

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    I can't see Dales wages perhaps I am not looking hard enough? This is why we have the youth set up so we can pay lower wages. We can't afford to pay £3k t0 £10k pw that premier clubs pay. I do worry re the higher wages we are paying some senior players though. Mind looking at some of the more 'senior' youth players on £40 k a year is not a bad wage in your early 20s
    You have to look at the Blackpool page to see Dale’s info. With regards to wages Terrell Thomas £600pw and that is what we are getting performance wise on the other hand £2000 plus a week for Macfazdean Jesus we are being robbed the lad is useless and not worth £2000 per year. Daniels also not worth a fraction of his wage hopeless, we do need help with recruitment as we are not getting value for our meagre amount of budget. It’s a pity we can’t get hold of last years wages I suspect the budget this year is less despite the boards boasting pre early bird season ticket sales of bridging the gap to playoff places last season.

How reliable is the information. Looking at Blackpool it says Dale £360 per week. Can't be correct. Ryan Wintle by the way on loan at Blackpool £6700per week.

Think we need to do something similar to what Derby did when they signed Jagielka in the summer.

Not on high wages, just wanted to keep playing - just imagine a back 3 with him, Zac and BSD, with Offord as DM. The effect of his experience and leadership on the younger players would be immense.

This is the sort of player Crewe needs, very similar to Kenny Swain back in the day.

Before you all get carried away, the salary site above is well known in the sport. Basically it's all made up and is uneducated guesses to support fantasy league spending.
    Just ignore the whole lot and you won't go far wrong.

The whole site has to be fiction as the information is private between employer and employee. If the information was correct then it would be in breach of GDPR regulations and so anybody posting it/passing it on would be liable to prosecution.