+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Os injury boost

Os injury boost

Have just finished laughing at Artells latest pile of crap on the OS we are expecting to have Johnson, Ramsey, Daniels, Bennett and Ainley all due to comeback at the same time great !!! because they were all performing so well before getting injured, boost ? Who is he kidding ?

So you've decided that it's going to be negative before the event, then? Is there ANYTHING positive you could suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So you've decided that it's going to be negative before the event, then? Is there ANYTHING positive you could suggest?

Yes I did make some suggestions to improve things and I am patiently waiting your response.

However if you are suggesting the injured players were performing well prior to injury I must have been watching a different game, I can’t see any positives in their return unless they have had an ability transplant.

Ramsey had a great start to the season. As did Bennett. Ainley, I admit had just one decent game and that was early on so he may be relatively effective by now. Johnson needs game and Daniels plays better (okay it's all relative!) at right=back. Some of them have been out for a while so haven't had the negativity that's going around. Small comfort I know but I have no intention of giving up on my team.

Something positive incoming ...

We could put Adebisi back on the Left where he belongs ...

⛑️