+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Back to basics

Back to basics

Have you ever heard so much rubbish in all your life “ the players have responded well to instructions given on the training ground” run here when this happens run there when this happens !!! Am I the only person who finds this completely unbelievable that professional footballers are having to be told how to do the basics it is like telling a postman\woman how to push an envelope through a letterbox or a bin man\woman how to load a bin on the back of the wagon and then repeating it after they have done the job for a few years !! What the hell is going on ? Are we expected to listen to this pile of crap and then spend our hard earned money of which I hasten to had I have never had to retrained on what I should be doing to watch this hapless bunch of clowns and the morons leading them this is really starting to make my blood boil !! I think as fans we should leave then to it stop at home until they have all sodded off that is my final rant tonight but it takes the biscuit !!!!!
    Last edited by Wartman; 18-11-2021 at 07:40 PM.

Refresher sessions are always worth. Sometimes things become too complicated and then their is a need to reacquaint with the basics.
    If you are overlooking some of the basics then it is sometimes reassuring to re-focus.
    Did you never do any on the job training, Wartman?

Crackin post Wartman - and I think a lot of us are sharing your anguish and frustration.

Just go back to the basic that says score more goals than you let in, and we'll do okay. 🤞