+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Crystal Palace Match Preview

Full Time

Burnley 3 Palarse 3

Vydra misses a one on one with the keeper near the end

i Almost got it right, curse benteki for getting a brace. Still undefeated, the run goes on.

Yydra the useless cnut should have won it for us then.W@nket

Brownhill could not hit a barn door from 3 yards out.He is a feckin waste of space.No goals in 50-odd matches in the PL is useless.

so...3-3 it ended, thought as much when I gave up on it with 20 to go, decidely dreary...but the first half was fun, fun like when I used to play kick about with the mates - careless fun....but we weren't getting paid for it.

Looking on the bright side, that's 1 defeat in 7 (a run including 4 away games) and 6 goals scored in our last 2 home games. Also, in Max we have someone who can score a belter with either peg.

OK so my opinion is this.
    - Overall every player put in a good shift.
    - Defence in first half was shocking. They were not at the races.
    - We have players on the bench who should be getting game time. Could push Taylor further forward and put Roberts at full back.
    - I think Gudmonson and McNeil are trying but not good enough.
    - Get rid of some of forwards (Barnes, Rodreguiz, Vydra, etc.)
    That is all for now

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Full Time

Burnley 3 Palarse 3
    No ones mentioned the very obvious in competent s of the ref , he was a shocker we’ve had some bad ones at the turf but this guy is right up there , he missed so much it’s un real.

Whilst they were a very good footballing team they were horrible , I dread to think how good zaha could be if he didn’t drag his ego and a very large chip on his shoulder around with him the whole time.

A fair result in the end I think at 3-3 , if you haven’t watched it yet watch the pull on wood I think it was , centre back should have walked - don’t know about penalty on cornet yet need to look at it again.

Referee abysmal (as usual).
    Lowton rubbish.
    Gudmundsson nowhere near good enough for the EPL.
    Ditto McNeil.
    Midfield could not score in Burnley Mecca on Grab a Granny night.
    Brownhill needs sending back to the Championship.
    Ditto Vydra.
    Cornet unleashed a Robbie Blake "Special", OMG what a player this lad is.
    I thought Vydra had nicked three points at the end, but he scuffed his shot and the Eagles goalie stopped our potential winner.

I'd love to report it was great to be back on the Turf, but it really wasn't.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)