+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jutes away

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Some people hate the English......I don't, they're just w@nkers....

W@nkers indeed.

However most Scots think that they are so superior to us that we are far better off letting them decide what’s best for us.

Gurr, Longstaff, Jenks, Samuels, Jet. Utterly pointless signings and on today's performance Hedges wont be missed at all. Take the money and run.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Some people hate the English......I don't, they're just w@nkers....
    We ,on the other hand ,are colonised by ****ers…..

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Peerie!
    Aye Shetland Don .... but ... as a guy fa loves Shetland spik, I find masel defendin oor 'stowaway' hun .....

The first mention Ah ever heard fae a Shetland mouth (1982) describin' the smallness of anything .... the word, to my ear. was 'piddie' ... maybe even sounded like 'puddie' .... I asked what it meant, and was told .... 'small, tiny' .... .... found out later, that 'peerie' was the 'proper' 'delivery'

So, errm .. maybe ye need tae embrace the wonderful diversity o' Shetland spik .... and appreciate it mair considerin the square miles above sea

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Yep, Cormack is starting to look like a right clunt.
    Cormack has looked like a right clunt since day one, and sadly that is not going to change any time soon.

I just saw the incident on a wider angle on the Sportscene highlights, fair do's the warrior boy (who would've sh@t it had he been one on one with Ojo) will get convicted, lose his job etc. but has anything been done about the special needs kid in the grey jacket lobbing sweets at Ojo?
    He obviously is....."special".....but surely he'll be held to account, couple of weeks loss of Fuzzy Felt privileges?

Are they not all a bit special?

Personally speaking, that was an absolute shambles of an away day. A whole lot went wrong throughout but drink was calling the shots from very early on. Never again

“Never again”

Now, where have I heard that before?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye Shetland Don .... but ... as a guy fa loves Shetland spik, I find masel defendin oor 'stowaway' hun .....

The first mention Ah ever heard fae a Shetland mouth (1982) describin' the smallness of anything .... the word, to my ear. was 'piddie' ... maybe even sounded like 'puddie' .... I asked what it meant, and was told .... 'small, tiny' .... .... found out later, that 'peerie' was the 'proper' 'delivery'

So, errm .. maybe ye need tae embrace the wonderful diversity o' Shetland spik .... and appreciate it mair considerin the square miles above sea
    Sorry lad, that's Orkney speak! Shetland says peerie, Orkney peedie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheltie_Don View Post
    Sorry lad, that's Orkney speak! Shetland says peerie, Orkney peedie.
    Seconded for Orkney. I used to have to go to our branch on the Hatston industrial estate, and there were occasional references to what I assumed was ‘the PDC’.

A training software package Personal Development Computing?

The QA remit of the local authority’s Policy Development Committee?

Nope, the cut-off inland bit of water, on the Kirkwall side, where what looks like a causeway has been constructed to support the road. The Peedie Sea.

And now back to Andrea in the studio.

On topic: I detest those ****ing deluded dense plastic throwbacks almost as much as I hate the New Firm (2012).

EDIT: **** it, ignore the “almost”. Fugging whankers.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 23-11-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast