+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Jutes away

Aye .... us auld buggers nooadays ...we jist utter a 'fvcks-sake' and a sigh .... and then go mak the supper.

Fit if? ... jis fit if ... Alex Ferguson wisna tellt, or, fit if, inspired by that brickin o' the Motherwell fan bus, ower the back o' Broadhill efter thon Willie Pettigrew show which gubbed us oot the League cup?

Dinna blame me ... Ah didna chuck ony bricks ... and Ah kinda thought 'sh!t ... wish Ah wisna here' fan the first brick smashed a windae ..... the rest? ....

Fvck it .... shoutin abuse is good! gets yer bleed roarin roon yer pumpin hert ... aerobic exercise which some folk pey for twice wikkly for mair than the cost o' gan tae the fitba. - Go figure!
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 25-11-2021 at 05:59 AM.

Funso been charged with assault after his incident with the Pikey pr!ck after the game,apparently in the hospitality area

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Funso been charged with assault after his incident with the Pikey pr!ck after the game,apparently in the hospitality area
    The club should be getting wired right into that diddy club that can't even control their own doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    The club should be getting wired right into that diddy club that can't even control their own doors.
    ****ing tinpot amateurs.

That’ll be Funso gone now, I think (which will, of course, delight the haters hereabouts), since he’s already spoken about his disillusionment with the game before Glass gave him his chance, and his thoughts of quitting it altogether. I don’t think he needs the hassle of this, and I won’t blame him if he jacks it in.

Jute scum.

Some of you sound exactly like the hun fans you supposedly detest. Seems like the hun hatred for everything and anyone has rubbed off on you.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Some of you sound exactly like the hun fans you supposedly detest. Seems like the hun hatred for everything and anyone has rubbed off on you.
    I despised you tadgers long before Ojo worked it out for himself

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I despised you tadgers long before Ojo worked it out for himself
    Had a suspicion you would react first - glad we're still getting under your skin. We are sh!te at the moment but we can still do you lot. Hope Ojo is getting on well with his therapist after the trauma of Tannadice.

I have never met a Utd fan that wasn’t a f*cking walloper

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I have never met a Utd fan that wasn’t a f*cking walloper
    You really are a judgmental and bitter man. My brother was an Aberdeen fan and over the years I've met some really decent Dons fans, home and away. But I've also met some "wallopers" and I chose not to tar all of your supporters with the same brush. I know you will respond as you seem to like to get the last word in.

“Bitter” is an essential attribute on the football fan person spec. I thought all you HR Directors and management consultants who attend Tannadice would know that.

We may be bitter as Proper Mannies’ fitba fans should be, but any such bitterness has yet to manifest itself in some be-suited hanger-on breaching the security of the players’ area and haranguing an opposition player for the crime of being non-bitterly assaulted by a fair-minded ambassador of sport in the front row of one of your Lego stands. Fair Play Award my erse.

Enjoy your round of golf this afternoon.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast