+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham v Barnsley match thoughts

Fulham v Barnsley match thoughts

Tough game .

Gonna be a long afternoon

Last season adda gone into this game fancying a result. What a turn around in fortunes! If Jooa sticks wit same formation as last 2 games we'll get spanked. They'll kill us in the left back spot which has been badly exposed all season.

Collins to miss the next match with the same injury as Obbi.

I think our only hope of a result is if complacency kicks in.Other than that, a drubbing i`m afraid.

Hard to imagine us getting anything there today , it could be a cricket score, or as Conditioned alluded to some complacency and we may get a result ! After reading both of our new coaches thoughts, and some of the players views on how they will approach the game , they all sound pretty confident ! It's a free hit today for me , a chance to impress the new men , we're not expecting anything so go out relax and who knows , I'd settle for a point or a narrow defeat , don't want the GD worsening ,

Were 10/1 on Bet365 to win this.

Thats the bookies view on our chances today.

Its a good price for any optimistic Red. I wont be taking it!

3 points for the Super Reds today, our form in the capital over the last three years is impressive to say the least , with the law of averages coming into play & us without an away win this season I can confidently predict a win by the odd goal ( I hope )

Watching Paddy Kenny on Soccer AM this morning talking abart Warnock tekkin ovva at Rotherham, He was appointed Thursday but took the team Saturday because they were in a relegation battle and couldn't afford to lose any further games.

Our lot are given this game off and start on Monday. A heavy defeat and Laumann is to blame. A point or a win and I can see Asbag piping up to take the credit for " a few little tweaks he made prior to the game".

Name:  CFA82B21-73FD-4DB6-AA2C-13815831C926.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  14.9 KB

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast