+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eddie Howe Missing

Eddie Howe Missing

Howe will miss his 1st game in charge against Brentford as he has tested positive to Covid (Good Excuse )

De Bruyne also has tested positive and will self-isolate for 10 days

Lemons !

So that's Eddie Howe, Sir Keir Starmer, and three England Rugby players, Owen Farrell, Ellis Genge and Joe Marler all infected with this deadly disease recently, but there's been nowt at all wrong with any of them, they're all fit as butcher's dogs, especially Owen Farrell, who didn't even have the lurgy, it was a false positive.

Incidentally, between September 20th and November 7th there have been 19,845 Covid tests carried out on PL players and staff, of which just 22 were positive, there is no information on how many of those 22 were false positives.

Beam me up Scotty.

Kevin De Bruyne stricken with it now, I wonder if he knows he's got it ?

Saturday boys Craig Revel Horwood and Mason Greenwood also now struck down with Covid, it's no respecter of persons is it, this deadly disease. My best wishes to those two in their life or death struggle and to Kevin De Bruyne as well, hopefully they can all make it through, as did Starmer, Farrell, Genge and Marler, stay lucky boys.

"Old Bob" the father-in-law is hanging on in there, despite catching COVID-19 in hospital and being "locked up" for nine weeks.

I spoke to him on the 'phone yesterday for the first time in nine weeks, he said he had not even realised he was ill with COVID and then gave the whole sorry shorting match an expletive ridden lambasting!

The old bugger is not for passing on just yet!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)