+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phil Hay Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I watch games nowadays and can't believe how teams are so bad. How on earth Arsenal are up there as they are useless and that White is trash lol.
    No good making fun of people Hope but rest was stirring. And WTF sure is correct as I always thought this Orta dude just likes paychecks.
    As for the game i so can't wait and got up 3 am this morning to watch it only to find out it's tomorrow lol
    Good that it wasn’t the other way round - you can still watch the game 👍

Hmmmn not sure who making fun of people comment was aimed at as I didn’t refer to WTF at all and I was trying to get you to relax - if you have spare time listen to the podcast it was interesting one.

As for WTF I hope he is keeping well and finding some form of peace as sounds like he has had a rough few years albeit many things Leeds related I see differently.

Big game so hope it goes our way - thought Arsenal did okay for 20 minutes but Chelsea are in the gang of 3 that are light years ahead of the rest - Chelsea especially have been impressive this season

I watch games nowadays and can't believe how teams are so bad. How on earth Arsenal are up there as they are useless and that White is trash lol.
    No good making fun of people Hope but rest was stirring. And WTF sure is correct as I always thought this Orta dude just likes paychecks.
    As for the game i so can't wait and got up 3 am this morning to watch it only to find out it's tomorrow lol

Waking up with a clear sense of purpose and meaning is the secret behind why people live some of the longest and happiest lives, stats say Oz.

Before ringing the Church bells earlier I'd just carefully helped put away the Remembrance tributes & unplugged the outside effect lights that lit up the Church that could be seen from miles out at sea.

So waking up in context to those that sadly didn't is sure food for thought.

Keep posting as I enjoy waking up to read your & anyones thoughts.
    Not sure about you but when you wake up do 'your first thoughts' think in English or Greek nowadays ?
    I've just started waking up thinking in French words for the first time.

Last edited by Monaco_Totty; 21-11-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

Waking up with a clear sense of purpose and meaning is the secret behind why people live some of the longest and happiest lives, stats say Oz.

Before ringing the Church bells earlier I'd just carefully helped put away the Remembrance tributes & unplugged the outside effect lights that lit up the Church that could be seen from miles out at sea.

So waking up in context to those that sadly didn't is sure food for thought.

Keep posting as I enjoy waking up to read your & anyones thoughts.
    Not sure about you but when you wake up do 'your first thoughts' think in English or Greek nowadays ?
    I've just started waking up thinking in French words for the first time.

Lol. Ohh the memories of youth and one able to do 1000 things in a day. Keep it up Lass like they say we are here for a short time
    Nowadays when I wake up my thoughts are WTF its 11.30 pm at night like just 20 minutes ago when I woke up and can't go back once I do. Sometimes I get worked up like Leeds and don't want to miss the game even though I set up my phone alarm to go off other times I just can't sleep having weird dreams or mind running back and forwards on my life.
    And HOPE I didn't mention names and was just saying to all go easy on people posting. I'm as much guilty as anyone else but I really feel bad afterwards and sure as hell believe the person coping it feels even worse.
    Last edited by ozleeds; 21-11-2021 at 01:15 PM.

[QUOTE=ozleeds;39913889]I watch games nowadays and can't believe how teams are so bad. How on earth Arsenal are up there as they are useless and that White is trash lol.

What you comparing the trash to - Ausie football lol???
    30 goals in the Prem yesterday, nearly every game full of entertainment - what do you want??

Oh and even St WTF didn't mind a bit of ribbing which is all the Rev and co where up to ffs - n=take a chillpill

[QUOTE=Tichi1;39914154]

30 goals in the Prem yesterday, nearly every game full of entertainment - what do you want??

Oh and even St WTF didn't mind a bit of ribbing which is all the Rev and co where up to ffs - n=take a chillpill
    What are you on about for the millions spent I thought it might be better to compare with another league but your right I am comparing it to our league cause that all it deserves lol.
    Now did I name any names but you came up with one. I know when someone is stirring the pot trust me. How many times you and others have accused people of bringing up the same thing over and over what is the difference when it comes to personal?

[QUOTE=ozleeds;39913889]I watch games nowadays and can't believe how teams are so bad. How on earth Arsenal are up there as they are useless and that White is trash lol.

Oh and even St WTF didn't mind a bit of ribbing which is all the Rev and co where up to ffs - take a chillpill

[QUOTE=Tichi1;39914159]

Oh and even St WTF didn't mind a bit of ribbing which is all the Rev and co where up to ffs - take a chillpill
    Bla bla bla i didn't take any even with covid why start now? You keep popping them sounds as you need them. Seriously dude how are you going with covid? Family ok. One young lass died here the other day think she was nine shocking.

Cool

[QUOTE=ozleeds;39914164]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post

Bla bla bla i didn't take any even with covid why start now? You keep popping them sounds as you need them. Seriously dude how are you going with covid? Family ok. One young lass died here the other day think she was nine shocking.
    Covid a distant memory for me, double jabbed, had the booster, and had Covid so should be pretty well protected now, - take more than Covid to stop me having a dig at St WTF lol !

You akay apart from the Anger management classes not working lol !

[QUOTE=Tichi1;39914179]

Covid a distant memory for me, double jabbed, had the booster, and had Covid so should be pretty well protected now, - take more than Covid to stop me having a dig at St WTF lol !

You akay apart from the Anger management classes not working lol !
    Nahh depression is well and truly taking its course it really has f my life up but I don't care anymore besides with my memory I'll forget I have it hehe. One good bit of news this week my mobile company has kept the rights to the premier league for another 6 years so i have to try and stay the distance and to piss you off lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)