+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Oxford off next Saturday ?

Game will be on

Good cos I’m on coach heading down the M1.

I just hope it’s not another Bristol scenario where the game was once called off when we were only 30 minutes away 😡

Just looked at a webcam for Oxford and there's no snow

looked at weather forecast on phone before we set off and it said it was to snow in Oxford from 12-2pm then just high winds after that.

Just looked again now it’s showing rain for the same times. It actually goes up a degree at 3pm so all is well providing pitch inspection is okay.

I have a feeling that this will be a hiccup match for us with a close defeat

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I have a feeling that this will be a hiccup match for us with a close defeat
    They happen to every team. It’s the response that counts.

Like the Fleetwood 4-2 at NYS we’ve not lost a game since.

But I ageee. We are due another one. When you’re top of the league teams will lift their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    They happen to every team. It’s the response that counts.

Like the Fleetwood 4-2 at NYS we’ve not lost a game since.

But I ageee. We are due another one. When you’re top of the league teams will lift their game.
    A lot of tough games today buddy:

Weds v Wycombe
    Cambridge v Sunderland
    Plymouth v Wigan

so I’m sure they’re all thinking the same. Chin up Grist, it may not be as bad as that. I have already thought I’d take a point today. The big factor for us is they are saying they have 12 players out with Covid, let’s hope it’s a weakened side they put out.

These conditions need Harding on the left of the back 3 for Wood. Lindsay needs to start. I'd be tempted to play Kayode for Ladapo who I said is better fresh. Side you start with will give you the best chance of getting something out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    A lot of tough games today buddy:

Weds v Wycombe
    Cambridge v Sunderland
    Plymouth v Wigan

so I’m sure they’re all thinking the same. Chin up Grist, it may not be as bad as that. I have already thought I’d take a point today. The big factor for us is they are saying they have 12 players out with Covid, let’s hope it’s a weakened side they put out.
    Very true. Wednesday have played well in their last few games and if they can find a way round Wycombe’s style they have a chance.

In fact I’m gonna stick them on my acca.

Gru you don’t want Woody in what a surprise

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast